What would you like to hear Britney sing about?

RockBoy406

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like when she takes revenge like Stronger or Womanizer, I love when she adds fierceness and it suits her so well. :bsass:

I would also love if she sings about self empowerment, everyone has their empowerment song, Madonna has Express Yourself, MJ has We are the World, Xtina has Beautiful, Gaga has Born this way and even Katy has Fireworks. Since I was a kid Britney's music has helped me to go through hard times bit there's missing THAT song that encourages people. The closest to that might be Work *****? :awks:

i like songs that subtly expose the truth about the pop culture, she of course knows it best butt if she made an album like that it would be a bit much singing all about that

maybe a more refined structure like the first songs could be about exposure and the last songs could shift on how she overcame that and sing about her current state as an artist and a person. 

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

I like when she takes revenge like Stronger or Womanizer, I love when she adds fierceness and it suits her so well. :bsass:

I would also love if she sings about self empowerment, everyone has their empowerment song, Madonna has Express Yourself, MJ has We are the World, Xtina has Beautiful, Gaga has Born this way and even Katy has Fireworks. Since I was a kid Britney's music has helped me to go through hard times bit there's missing THAT song that encourages people. The closest to that might be Work *****? :awks:

17 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

about space again plz :forkit:

All of this, and I'd be a happy camper 

Archived