Various new December magazine scans

Niki

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

This just makes me so happy!

normal_ok_dec_25.jpg

Yes her skin isn't the best because of a lot of things but i feel like she's trying a more natural approach to beauty.This is amazing! :clap: 

Wrinkles are better than fillers and botox.

As long as she's quiting the mouth are fillers/injections, I'm happy about it.

Just now, If U Seek Me said:

I thought the same when seeing the pictures! :gloria:

I really hope is not that much a fame-***** and is not using too much Britney for his personal career. :juggingu:

The more I see **** like this the more I believe it. I actually think he's just Britney's plaything kept around by Jamie. Wait until he ***** up and he'll be gone in a heartbeat.

8 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

i didn't click on the other links but the pics in the OP is the same pic just different magazines tho 

2 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Its the same photo/ moment in every scan tho:girlwhat:

No, look at Britney's legs. There are at least two different pictures. :tbh:

(I guess he was staring at the camera for like one minute, to be sure he would be eyeing it on every picture). :queenflopga:

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

No, look at Britney's legs. There are at least two different pictures. :tbh:

(I guess he was staring at the camera for like one minute, to be sure he would be eyeing it on every picture). :queenflopga:

He’s on a date with his gf and her kids front row at a basketball game and he’s looking for the paparazzi camera.:tiffcackle:

3 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

Its the same photo/ moment in every scan tho:girlwhat:

17 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

LMFAO!!! judging a person by one random paparazzi photo.. only on exhale..

you do realize it's the same photo/moment in different magazines? :flop:

Y’all don’t even care, you just want his ****. :tiffcackle: If this was David or someone else that isn’t conventionally attractive you’d join in the dragging and give him a nickname like “Shrek”.

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

He’s on a date with his gf and her kids front row at a basketball game and he’s looking for the paparazzi camera.:tiffcackle:

Y’all don’t even care, you just want his ****. :tiffcackle: If this was David or someone else that isn’t conventionally attractive you’d join in the dragging and give him a nickname like “Shrek”.

I hope youre not serious tbh. I dont care who shes dating, as long as shes happy.:girlwhat:

Archived