IS BRITNEY YOUR 2017 SPOTIFY THATS A WRAP TOP ARTIST?

BritintheZone

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mauureee said:

nunca supe que era cantante! Sabia que tocaba el saxo pero pense que solo se dedicaba a la actuacion :kyliecry:

I can only understand Spanish in conversations just a little bit like a few sentences and words but google helped me for once :hehehe:

He has 2 albums.The first one was an English cover album and it was good.I really loved the second ,Spanish one.It's a good rock album with lots of saxophone.He's not a good live singer but his voice is very pleasing on the album.I discovered it last february and i still keep listening to it.

He's also my first crush!

Top artists:

Britney Spears

The Weeknd

Lana

Charli XcX

Marina & The Diamonds

my Top songs ar etricky though, in the Spotify app they are:

Six feet under

White Roses

Just Like Me

Party Monster

Tide the Wave

while in wrapped they are

Six Feet Under

White Roses

Part monster

a lonely night

Stargirl interlude

Britney has no Top songs even though I listened to her the most:orangu:

43 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I can only understand Spanish in conversations just a little bit like a few sentences and words but google helped me for once :hehehe:

He has 2 albums.The first one was an English cover album and it was good.I really loved the second ,Spanish one.It's a good rock album with lots of saxophone.He's not a good live singer but his voice is very pleasing on the album.I discovered it last february and i still keep listening to it.

He's also my first crush!

where are you from? :lostney:

Archived