Court case: Lutfi Vs Spears

W0rkBish

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

First, you have to read Lynne's book, Through the Storm. Watch for not only what she says about Lutfi, and how they met, but what she DOESN'T say about Lutfi. She said that, "after Britney shaved her head but before she went into rehab," that a "swarthy" man called her (which sounds a bit racist, but let's just look past that, shall we?) and that it was Lutfi and he warned her that ***** were planted inside Britney's Malibu home...And then AFTER that she attended Dancing with the Stars with him and tried to strike some jewelry endorsement deals. :girlwhat:

Also, look at what Britney's assistant Kalie Machedo says about Lutfi after meeting him for the first time:

"Spears' former assistant Kalie Machado told Rolling Stone that upon meeting him, Lutfi had presented himself to her as a private eye who had worked for Kevin Federline."

LINK: http://www.mtv.com/news/1581619/britney-spears-friend-sam-lutfi-former-associate-makes-startling-accusations/

It's unfortunate, but after 10 years so many of these articles have been scrubbed from the Internet. But there used to be way more. And all of the articles seemed to point towards Lutfi being hired by Kevin's divorce attorney to try to help him gain a foothold in the ongoing custody battle.

EDIT: Note that Kalie Machedo met Britney in early December 2006 and worked for her until Britney went into rehab in mid-February 2007. So that means Lutfi approached Kalie BEFORE Britney went to rehab and told her he was working for Kevin. Lutfi also called Lynne's number BEFORE Britney went to rehab for the third time. How'd he get Lynne's number unless someone in her inside circle gave it to him?

LINK: http://www.laineygossip.com/Britney-Spears-assistant-tells-Us-Weekly-she-wanted-to-reconcile-with-Kevin-Federline/7894

Connect the dots...where do they lead?

If my memory serves me right doesn't the book say that Lutfi first approached Lynne for the 'informercial' when she was in CA for Jamie Lynn filming Zoey 101.  That puts us to summer 2006 or early 2007, maybe earlier.   JL filmed the final series of Zoey in may 2007.

as for getting the docs, we will never see them because they concern SP and JJ they are sealed.

4 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

I cant at Yall saying britney wasnt on *****...:orangu:

Lets just look up some videos and remember her behavior.  Gtfo

were you there no? What behaviours are you talking about ? how would you know if nobody follws you in your real life. 

That pro pic looks more of a **** addict to me. 

GraciousWildAlligatorgar-max-1mb.gif

15 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

If my memory serves me right doesn't the book say that Lutfi first approached Lynne for the 'informercial' when she was in CA for Jamie Lynn filming Zoey 101.  That puts us to summer 2006 or early 2007, maybe earlier.   JL filmed the final series of Zoey in may 2007.

as for getting the docs, we will never see them because they concern SP and JJ they are sealed.

If they met in summer 2006, then Lynne pretends she doesn't know Lutfi yet when he calls her about the ***** planted in Britney's Malibu home.

If the infomercial was in early 2007, then that would line up perfectly with what I already assumed to be the timeline -- the phone call first, then the infomercial, then Dancing with the Stars. I assumed Lutfi and Britney met around late March or early April 2007 when she got out of rehab, and that for a time Lutfi was talking to both of them at the same time (even if they didn't know it.)

All the facts seem to point to this conservatorship being used to control Britney as a money-making machine and to keep her legally under the control of people she does not want to be controlled by. I have always thought this conservatorship is sketchy af. Read about all the cases in Hollywood right now with people hiring private investigators to control actresses from speaking up about the truth, read about Terry Crews right now and how TMZ pretended to be on his side, how Hollywood elites want to hurt him because he spoke up about ****** harassment. Think back to Mona Lisa and everything that happened around and after her "breakdown". There is something in PLAIN SIGHT that is wrong about Britney's life. Just look at her, and how she acts on social media. She's so CONTROLLED and never allowed to be alone with her kids. I am 100% sure the people in charge of her conservatorship are not good people, and there is ****** abuse that she cannot escape. What makes her so different from all the other Hollywood stars?  All the evidence is out there on the internet.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
21 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

I cant at Yall saying britney wasnt on *****...:orangu:

Lets just look up some videos and remember her behavior.  Gtfo

It could be ***** or mental illness, or both 

But I don't think she was a hard **** addict, probably just meds addict

2 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

It could be ***** or mental illness, or both 

But I don't think she was a hard **** addict, probably just meds addict

Never know,  but i read alot she was addicted to adderral which i believe. I had an adderral addiction years ago and have depression/anixety. So its believable. That **** gets you so lost over time

Archived