Court case: Lutfi Vs Spears

W0rkBish

Since  it's dead silence, im ressurecting one very controversial subject.

It is an interesting read: https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Spears-docs.pdf 

especially:

Sam claimed that he helped Britney get a music video made and worked with producers on Britney’s album “Blackout.

I hate this person to my core. but when will Larry? 

:tiffcackle:

and by the way, we need this document that is described in the depo:

"Matter of the Conservatorship of the Person and Estate of Britney Jean Spears"

Los Angeles Superior Court case No. BP108870

apart from the fact that sounds like a great book title, exhalers go find that file 

:bang:

Update: well here are some more details:

https://www.lacourt.org/casesummary/ui/casesummary.aspx?#DOC and enter the number BP108870

So as provided by he official LAcourt site, here's a list containing some interesting names that are parties of the conservatorship:

MERICAN CONTRACTORS INDEMNITY COMPANY - Surety Company

BOXER JOEL E. ESQ - Attorney

BOXER JOEL E. ESQ - Attorney

BRAND SENSE PARTNERS LLC - Petitioner

BUA JOSEPH D. SR - Probate Referee

COHEN JERYLL S. ESQ - Attorney

COHEN JERYLL SUE - Attorney for Petitioner

DIAMOND ROGER JON - Attorney

EARDLEY JOHN J. - Petitioner

EARDLEY JON - Attorney

FREEDMAN BRYAN J. ESQ - Attorney

GHALIB ADNAH - Petitioner

IN PRO PER - Attorney

IN PRO PER - Attorney

INGHAM III SAMUEL D. ESQ - Petitioner

INGHAM SAMUEL D. III ESQ - Attorney

KABC-TV - Real Party in Interest -   WHY?

KRESHEK BRADLEY H. ESQ - Attorney

LIBERTY MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY - Surety Company

LUTFI SAM - Petitioner

MILLER LOUIS R. ESQ - Attorney

MOORE BONITA D. - Attorney

NERI GEOFFREY A. - Attorney

O'RIORDON PETER - Requestor

PHILLIPS STACY D. - Attorney

SCHLEIMER JOSEPH D. - Attorney

SPEARS BRITNEY JEAN - Subject - :( 

SPEARS JAMES P. - Petitioner

SUPERIOR COURT - Court

SUPERIOR COURT - Court

SWAN REBEKAH E. - Attorney

THOREEN VIVIAN LEE ESQ - Attorney

TMZ - Real Party in Interest  - WTF ?

WALLET ANDREW ESQ - Attorney

WALLET ANDREW M. - Petitioner

WASSER LAURA A. ESQ - Attorney

WEXLER JEFFREY D. - Attorney

WYLE GERALDINE A - Attorney for Petitioner

WYLE GERALDINE A. ESQ - Attorney Participant Removal (Conversion)

WYLE GERALDINE A. ESQ - Attorney

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

radaronline is not a logical place to get your news. Since they made Britney very upset about their fake claims.

So not clicking that link. But thanx. I wish the God's justice would work for that evil piece of a man and he'll get his punnishment for manipulating and even try to destroy Britney. 

That's not true.

You should know that radaronline was like sam official site because he was sending info to them during 2007/2008 and that's why they always write **** about her.

And why are you ressurecting something about a psycho-predator with more than 7 restraining orders from 7 different persons?

2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

That's not true.

You should know that radaronline was like sam official site because he was sending info to them during 2007/2008 and that's why they always write **** about her.

And why are you ressurecting something about a psycho-predator with more than 7 restraining orders from 7 different persons?

im just trying to review the facts and the court docs are facts and very interesting. that's it, as i said i hate him.

Britney met Sam shortly after being released from rehab, I believe. Around the end of March or April 2007. They are first photographed together in June 2007.

Sam did ****** her to the set of the POM video, but wasn't heavily involved prior to that.

However...Lynne says right in her book that she not only received a call from Lutfi before Britney went into rehab for the third time (in Feb. 2007), but also accompanied him to the set of Dancing with the Stars in May 2007 (after Britney was released from rehab). She also spoke with him about endorsement deals. :girlwhat: 

There's more to that relationship than meets the eye. I do believe Lynne and Kevin were working together back in February 2007, and that Kevin's lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan hired Lutfi to pursue Britney. But that's all just a theory. Until proven otherwise.

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney met Sam shortly after being released from rehab, I believe. Around the end of March or April 2007. They are first photographed together in June 2007.

Sam did ****** her to the set of the POM video, but wasn't heavily involved prior to that.

However...Lynne says right in her book that she not only received a call from Lutfi before Britney went into rehab for the third time (in Feb. 2007), but also accompanied him to the set of Dancing with the Stars in May 2007 (after Britney was released from rehab). She also spoke with him about endorsement deals. :girlwhat: 

There's more to that relationship than meets the eye. I do believe Lynne and Kevin were working together back in February 2007, and that Kevin’s lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan hired Lutfi to pursue Britney. But that's all just a theory. Until proven otherwise.

Whaaaat? This is my first time hearing this! Can you elaborate? 

"Sam set rules for the paparazzi, which included not entering private property, not following Britney into stores, not running red lights, and saving Britney a parking space when they followed her to a location. If the paparazzi followed his rules, he would text them Britney’s itinerary so they could get the 4 photographs they wanted."

Yeah that last part was pretty obvious :sneer:

10 hours ago, mikeh said:

Whaaaat? This is my first time hearing this! Can you elaborate? 

First, you have to read Lynne's book, Through the Storm. Watch for not only what she says about Lutfi, and how they met, but what she DOESN'T say about Lutfi. She said that, "after Britney shaved her head but before she went into rehab," that a "swarthy" man called her (which sounds a bit racist, but let's just look past that, shall we?) and that it was Lutfi and he warned her that ***** were planted inside Britney's Malibu home...And then AFTER that she attended Dancing with the Stars with him and tried to strike some jewelry endorsement deals. :girlwhat:

Also, look at what Britney's assistant Kalie Machedo says about Lutfi after meeting him for the first time:

"Spears' former assistant Kalie Machado told Rolling Stone that upon meeting him, Lutfi had presented himself to her as a private eye who had worked for Kevin Federline."

LINK: http://www.mtv.com/news/1581619/britney-spears-friend-sam-lutfi-former-associate-makes-startling-accusations/

It's unfortunate, but after 10 years so many of these articles have been scrubbed from the Internet. But there used to be way more. And all of the articles seemed to point towards Lutfi being hired by Kevin's divorce attorney to try to help him gain a foothold in the ongoing custody battle.

EDIT: Note that Kalie Machedo met Britney in early December 2006 and worked for her until Britney went into rehab in mid-February 2007. So that means Lutfi approached Kalie BEFORE Britney went to rehab and told her he was working for Kevin. Lutfi also called Lynne's number BEFORE Britney went to rehab for the third time. How'd he get Lynne's number unless someone in her inside circle gave it to him?

LINK: http://www.laineygossip.com/Britney-Spears-assistant-tells-Us-Weekly-she-wanted-to-reconcile-with-Kevin-Federline/7894

Connect the dots...where do they lead?

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
32 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

First, you have to read Lynne's book, Through the Storm. Watch for not only what she says about Lutfi, and how they met, but what she DOESN'T say about Lutfi. She said that, "after Britney shaved her head but before she went into rehab," that a "swarthy" man called her (which sounds a bit racist, but let's just look past that, shall we?) and that it was Lutfi and he warned her that ***** were planted inside Britney's Malibu home...And then AFTER that she attended Dancing with the Stars with him and tried to strike some jewelry endorsement deals. :girlwhat:

Also, look at what Britney's assistant Kalie Machedo says about Lutfi after meeting him for the first time:

"Spears' former assistant Kalie Machado told Rolling Stone that upon meeting him, Lutfi had presented himself to her as a private eye who had worked for Kevin Federline."

LINK: http://www.mtv.com/news/1581619/britney-spears-friend-sam-lutfi-former-associate-makes-startling-accusations/

It's unfortunate, but after 10 years so many of these articles have been scrubbed from the Internet. But there used to be way more. And all of the articles seemed to point towards Lutfi being hired by Kevin's divorce attorney to try to help him gain a foothold in the ongoing custody battle.

So you're saying that Sam was hired by Kevin to make Britney look even more messy so Kevin could win the custody battle ? :imok:

That story is a mess anyway, but I wasn't expecting that :imok:

15 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

So you're saying that Sam was hired by Kevin to make Britney look even more messy so Kevin could win the custody battle ? :imok:

That story is a mess anyway, but I wasn't expecting that :imok:

That's exactly it.

From the Lainey article: "Interestingly enough, in the 3 months they spent together, Kalie reveals that she never saw Britney use illegal or prescription medication. She drank, yes, but according to Kalie, that was it. "

Yet Sam calls Lynne "after she shaved her head but before she went to rehab" to say that there are ***** planted in Britney's Malibu home, shortly after that Britney goes into rehab for the third time in as many weeks, and from that point forward Kevin maintains legal custody of the boys. Once he had legal custody, they could implement the conservatorship and be able to keep her in it for the next 10 years because they have leverage over her.

It's all been a game of legal chess, that is still being played until this very day. :sippinga:

19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's exactly it.

From the Lainey article: "Interestingly enough, in the 3 months they spent together, Kalie reveals that she never saw Britney use illegal or prescription medication. She drank, yes, but according to Kalie, that was it. "

Yet Sam calls Lynne "after she shaved her head but before she went to rehab" to say that there are ***** planted in Britney's Malibu home, shortly after that Britney goes into rehab for the third time in as many weeks, and from that point forward Kevin maintains legal custody of the boys. Once he had legal custody, they could implement the conservatorship and be able to keep her in it for the next 10 years because they have leverage over her.

It's all been a game of legal chess, that is still being played until this very day. :sippinga:

Omg I’ve never thought of that 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's exactly it.

:imok:

So that ******* only wanted to help Kevin

He wasn't trying to help her, when he gave her prescripted *****

he just wanted to mess with her brain and send her into rehab  :imok:

7 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

:imok:

So that ******* only wanted to help Kevin

He wasn't trying to help her, when he gave her prescripted *****

he just wanted to mess with her brain and send her into rehab  :imok:

Lutfi wouldn't have given her prescription ***** until AFTER she came out of rehab. They didn't meet in person until after she got out in March 2007.

But I do believe he may have planted ***** in her house to force her into rehab in the first place. It was their only way to hand Kevin legal custody -- Britney still had legal custody of the boys up until that point.

Archived