why does people are so cruel on Britney ?

Guest riccus

I was watching a video on yt. And I just wanted to check what the comments said. And then I did a little research on internet what the gp thinks other than fans  about other artist.

I found out that people called rihanna " a trend setter " , " representing her barbados roots " , " being fearless about her feminity "  etc for her CFDA Awards see trough dress. 

I did a little research and found out that people couldn't stop praising Demi Lovato's **** photoshoot she did on vanity  magazine. 

Then it came to my mind . What happened when Britney trying to find her sexiness in age 20+ something. What happened when she try to be **** with her right of being a woman?They tried to destroy her.

In a general view. Why  people critisizing every little detail she does? I feel sorry for her. And I can't even imagine how sorry she would feel being Britney and hearing all those cruel things they said about her.

Even when you get in a conversation and Britney's name come up everybody's like: :jolieoverit:

What y'all think ? Why does society so hypocritical over Britney?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

Society has changed a lot since the early to mid 2000s. Tbh

one thing hasn't changed. People bashing her still...

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
20 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Madonna had it even worse. As society evolves, many women will be free to express their sexualities without repercussions. Britney just happened to be the millenial generations’ martyr.

Yeah, Britney happened to be the first sexualized teen star 

People were also hard on Miley, but it's easier now than 15 years ago

7 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

not true. sue lyon did lolita when she 15/16 back in 1962, drew barrymore did poison ivy when she was 17.

Ok but she was the first global one... 

Music and cinema are also different :umsaywhat:

1 hour ago, riccus said:

What y'all think ? Why does society so hypocritical over Britney?

They criticize every girl that turns **** like Demi, Selena, Miley, Ariana, cause media thinks that just cause they have kids/teens as fans they have to be role models or smth. :tiffeyeroll:

6 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Ok but she was the first global one... 

Music and cinema are also different :umsaywhat:

Spice girls were **** before her.

8 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

Spice girls were **** before her.

They weren't teens... they were in their 20's when the group started

5 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

They weren't teens... they were in their 20's when the group started

Kylie Minogue back in the 80s

3 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

i remember demi being criticized for a mental disorder but i dont think she ever got crap for being too ****** at a young age :forkit:

She was criticized a lot for this pic:

Spoiler

Resultado de imagem para demi lovato 2010 ****

2 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

i remember demi being criticized for a mental disorder but i dont think she ever got crap for being too ****** at a young age :forkit:

Britney was 21 when she was doing vma performances. Their deal was up to if she get breast implants , if she showed her belly button ,if she  did it with prince william. They were much more cruel on Britney other than Demi,rihanna or other girls...

1 minute ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

Kylie Minogue back in the 80s

She was criticized a lot for this pic:

Reveal hidden contents

Resultado de imagem para demi lovato 2010 ****

we're talking about facts sis. We're not arguing if they got **** pictures etc. They're women they have rights to be ****. We're talking about people being so hard on Britney when she was literally a performance . And excuse me but she did not the amount of backlash on this picture Britney get one day in her prime and still yet she's drawing a lowkey line in her life. 

Just now, riccus said:

we're talking about facts sis. We're not arguing if they got **** pictures etc. They're women they have rights to be ****. We're talking about people being so hard on Britney when she was literally a performance . And excuse me but she did not the amount of backlash on this picture Britney get one day in her prime and still yet she's drawing a lowkey line in her life. 

Britney got backlash cause she was acting **** even when she said she was a virgin, and some people said she was using her body cause she had no talent too.

3 minutes ago, riccus said:

Britney was 21 when she was doing vma performances. Their deal was up to if she get breast implants , if she showed her belly button ,if she  did it with prince william. They were much more cruel on Britney other than Demi,rihanna or other girls...

i know, i was just saying that i dont remember a HUGE issue with demi and the media back then like the way the media had issues with Britney

i know there was a lot of crap for her eating disorder and self harm but it doesn't compare to the paps actually hunting britney down and invading her privacy and somehow everything being britney's fault that the media turned on her

Times were different, it's always been cool to hate her: and nowadays I see far more praise than hate from them overall, though most don't have the first clue that she's still making music. (I'm not talking about the stans of others who make shitty comments on YouTube to somehow boost their fave. Those people don't count.)

Archived