• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Has anything iconic come out of it ?:kyliecry:

i would say my Highlights were: 

GM/BTI segment Original Cherography 

work ***** in early start of 2.0

Apple music I think she killed it that night. 

Something to talk about performance

:mattafact:

Apple Music? I thought she looked lost on stage. Her dancers guiding her. She did look fantastic in the first act.

nothing iconic after 2007 came out. Let's be real. She's still try to recover whatever **** she left in 2007. Everything she either therapeutic or fitness like. She's not at the level to push herself. Her prime was something extra ordinary. She leveled up on each era. She gave something on point up to the bar every damn year. But graphic started to decrease day by day after piece of me. 

Let's hope she doesn't push herself when she's not ready. If she pushes herself when everything is on point the magic happens. :mattafact:

but I have to mention her apple music special was iconic , bbma medley was good too. 

40 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Apple Music? I thought she looked lost on stage. Her dancers guiding her. She did look fantastic in the first act.

Her attitude was there though, and the crowd was great to. I loved when she broke out in the British accent lol.

plus the critics were actually nice on her for a change so she did something right :bang:

Archived