I’ve had a little fun with femme fatale photoshoot

Guest riccus

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sokka said:

Maybe that was your goal :imok: 

i was trying to harmonize her old beauitful face with well " the " femme fatale shoot. And some of them looked like the pictures where they put her face on a girl tied down on a table or tied down on a chair. idk some of them look weird. But my point was to prove if the photoshoot itself is bad or the face makes a lot of difference. 

3 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

Agreed, their head sizes are too small, but good for a laugh :)

my aim was to search if her face makes the photoshoot irritating or the photoshoot itself. But I made myself laugh at the outcomes too. :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, Brad Adamson said:

I hope one day you’ll realise how ****** up it is that you’ve taken the time of our your day to do this. I mean, it’s ****** up.

Yeah it took 10 minıtes to edit and upload it. Maybe you should keatn how to minimize your time with technology , nobody using old school computer way to make these edits. Which year are you on 2005 ?

Just now, Urbanney said:

14o6rf8.jpg

Sorry I couldn't help busting out laughing at this. Not because it's a bad edit, but because I can picture it being like Neydeney or any other Britney meme :uknowit:

Of course it’s % 80 to laugh . I’ve made it with a phone app :tiffcackle:

Archived