Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

No matter what choreo she did Britney always killed it


BabyHotAsIce

Recommended Posts

The choreo for this song is pretty simple but she is so smooth and hitting the moves perfectly and adding her own flavor to it. She is dancing so carefree but still so polished. I hate the word "swag" but Britney really did have that and it made you instantly drawn to her. No overthinking her moves, or counting steps, she was just feelin' it and being herself. 

There's probably other performances from back in the day where the choreo might not have been the best but you couldn't even tell because Britney was just THAT GOOD. 

 

Link to comment
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Exhale+

agree. I also miss how polished all of her moves used to be. The little details in her fingers and the exessive hip roll  in Slave 4 U. Even if she technially does the choreo now.. its just not the same because her "style" is missing.

source.gif84e0a0f0-af32-0132-4678-0e9062a7590a.gif

i mean just her walk was full of confidence and swag

anigif_enhanced-4939-1462211007-2.gif

 

I mean here.. its the same choreo but it used to be sentual and **** and the now is just twitchy. Her upper body has become so stiff over the years its mind boggling.

rs_560x313-160522172918-May_22_2016_1721

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

agree. I also miss how polished all of her moves used to be. The little details in her fingers and the exessive hip roll  in Slave 4 U. Even if she technially does the choreo now.. its just not the same because her "style" is missing.

source.gif84e0a0f0-af32-0132-4678-0e9062a7590a.gif

i mean just her walk was full of confidence and swag

anigif_enhanced-4939-1462211007-2.gif

 

I mean here.. its the same choreo but it used to be sentual and **** and the now is just twitchy. Her upper body has become so stiff over the years its mind boggling.

rs_560x313-160522172918-May_22_2016_1721

Agreed. The BBMA was fine, but during her fine she really just "felt" the music. Just looks at how she throws her body around here:

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

Yeah she looks too sharp and stiff doing her moves now. I don't know how you can loose your technique just like that, is it laziness or did she really just lose it ? It's weird.

I'm sure it's easy to become stiff and out of practice when you barely rehearse and no longer use dance as a form of therapy/expression.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

Yeah she looks too sharp and stiff doing her moves now. I don't know how you can loose your technique just like that, is it laziness or did she really just lose it ? It's weird.

i think its because she is not confident anymore. most of the time she looks scared, it seems like she is not in full control of her facial expressions and her moves. you can see her tension in her face and her body

circusney didn't dance much, but she still had her swag and sensuality. look at the break here:  she's not moving much, but you can see it in her face that she's feeling it. it looks effortless , and this is what is missing now in her performances. 

 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, portrait said:

i think its because she is not confident anymore. most of the time she looks scared, it seems like she is not in full control of her facial expressions and her moves. you can see her tension in her face and her body

circusney didn't dance much, but she still had her swag and sensuality. look at the break here:  she's not moving much, but you can see it in her face that she's feeling it. it looks effortless , and this is what is missing now in her performances. 

 

i agree with you!!

Link to comment

her breaking point was that she listened to the critics and feel unappreciated after people basically try to destroy her. 

 

Media , her fans , her own family turned their back to her acted like she's kind of a money machine.

 

And she literally stopped doing what she's doing.This britney will not gone forever but she's not going to give her %100 to the world. because we , them , us broken her. 

Critisized her virginity , her bedroom memories with Justin , her style , her voie , her hair , her body...everything. 

 

btw a fun fact . In one of her interviews she told the interviewer she's the happiest on her weekly breaks , which is weekends.They probably pushed her to train her dance moves 24 hours a day for 5 days a week. And she was just exhausted. 

 

I love Britney. I will always respect her desicions but missed her presence too.

Link to comment

Girl can still dance I think she just lost passion for it and lacks the confidence she once had on stage. 

 

I mean Some POM shows she was killing it. 

 

But then there’s the arguement that she should always be giving 100% at all shows as fans pay to see her perform. I dunno it’s a sad day when you plan to see her and your preying she is on point I was like that when I saw her on FF tour :kyliecry:

Link to comment

I think she's been doing this shitty  jerky quick seizure choreos for too long that she's used to them.  Seriously Charm and those work ***** boys suck,  they do quick snap movements but don't account for body movement and flow. :mattafact: so even if Britney had her swag back she's not being choreoed to use her body like she used to aka fluidly and feeling it. 

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Justney said:

I think she's been doing this shitty  jerky quick seizure choreos for too long that she's used to them.  Seriously Charm and those work ***** boys suck,  they do quick snap movements but don't account for body movement and flow. :mattafact: so even if Britney had her swag back she's not being choreoed to use her body like she used to aka fluidly and feeling it. 

 

For their defense, Britney is the one who doesn't want real choreos that could allow real movements and fluidity etc. Look at the mess we got for Toxic while it was supposed to have a choreo as you can see in IABJ documentary, or the MM choreo rehearsal and what we got at the end.. it's no surprise they end up with stupid armographies that makes no sense if that's all she can or want to do now.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block