3 days isnt that much and theres a ton to do there

go explore fremont street

ride the rides on top of the stratosphereΒ 

see the circus acts at circus circus

go see the garden inside the ballagio

go to the neon lights museum

watch the volcano show

Β 

I wish I knew all of this lol I went to Vegas from Wednesday to Saturday when I saw the show (because I went on Wednesday and Friday) and I didn't know what to do the rest of the time because my original plan was attending just one show, but at the last minute I bought the other ticket, but didn't plan a proper trip, so I just spent the whole Thursday wandering the streets, dying under the sun, and Friday as well. It was never my dream to go to Vegas, if it wasn't for Britney I would've never been there, that's why I didn't investigate any other place, but what you mention actually sounds kind of interesting.Β 

Oh well... maybe the next residency ;)Β Β 

15 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Really? Isn’t it frowned upon because it’s a female orientedΒ revue? Aren’t there any gay oriented revues?

lol im sure there are gay oriented venues but my friend always wanted to see chippendales. and i said the same thing, wouldn't it be frowned upon but no they actually welcome guys. if you read their website they say they're gay friendly or something along those lines. one of the dancers gave me a high five when all i really wanted was to pinch their butt.

we saw mr. toxic music video himself, tyson beckford.

I went to Las Vegas last November to see Piece of Me.Β I had intendedΒ to see a drag show called "Divas Las Vegas." It features a bunch of pop star imitators doing comedy and performing musical numbers. There are also some fun hiking and biking places within Uber distance. You can also be adventurous with the restaurants you try!

While you're around town, take a bunch of pictures and videos! I made a music video while we were there to the tune of "Work *****." I'll post it below (#promo)

Β 

But while you're in the show, try to keep your phone down and appreciate the moment. Especially if you're going twice. You shouldn't even take pictures the first time, just soak it in. It's an incredible show and it's wonderful to be there with Britney and her dancers!

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I wish I knew all of this lol I went to Vegas from Wednesday to Saturday when I saw the show (because I went on Wednesday and Friday) and I didn't know what to do the rest of the time because my original plan was attending just one show, but at the last minute I bought the other ticket, but didn't plan a proper trip, so I just spent the whole Thursday wandering the streets, dying under the sun, and Friday as well. It was never my dream to go to Vegas, if it wasn't for Britney I would've never been there, that's why I didn't investigate any other place, but what you mention actually sounds kind of interesting.Β 

Oh well... maybe the next residency ;)Β Β 

lol i love vegas and every time ive gone ive done something new

We mostly went partying at Omnia, TaoΒ (at the venetian), and Cosmopolitian Marquee night club. Zipline and the Zoomline at Fremont St. Go to the top of the Effiel Tower (it's right next to Planet Hollywood) and you have to buy tickets online according to the time slots available). Go on the boat ride at the Venetian. They take professional pics for you on the boat too. You can go to the very top of the Stratosphere. They have a restaurant at the very top too, but it's super expensive. We walked up and down the strip at night. We watched the bellagio fountain showΒ  every night because we got the Fountain Show rooms at Planet Hollywood so we had a really good view but you can go up close too. I think the fountains go off every half hour or so.Β 

IMPORTANT TIP: I wish someone had told me this before I went to see Britney but TRYΒ NOT TO TAKE VIDEOS AND PICS ON YOUR PHONE!! I guess take 2 short videos and 1 or 2 pics BUT THAT IS IT!!! Enjoy and soak up the show! I was so in awe and excited that I was seeing her in Vegas that I kept trying to take good videos of her and I wasn't in the moment to soak it all up. That is my biggest regret! I wish I could go again and this time put my phone away and absorb it.Β 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived