Justice for "Now that I found you."

ZAM9315

3 hours ago, now.watch.me said:

Many songs repeat the same verse. Even some huge hits like We Found Love, Summer, and so on. I think Brit had never done it before so it was weird for her standards.

I remember when Larry uploaded NTIFY and It Should Be Easy to her VEVO and we all started fighting about which should be the next single. Jordan was pushing for NTIFY because he was in love with some guy named Ryan Adames back then (remember) and Exhale was like a war between ISBE and NTIFY fans. And in the end we got no single. Maybe if we had pushed a little bit more one of them could have been a moderate hit.

Omfg that was a MESS. I remember he dragged Britney once (and he was right lol) and the forum literally POUNCED and left no follicles on his scalp. The Britney Jean era on here was such a kii (this was back when I was only a lurker). :tiffcackle: 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, now.watch.me said:

Many songs repeat the same verse. Even some huge hits like We Found Love, Summer, and so on. I think Brit had never done it before so it was weird for her standards.

I remember when Larry uploaded NTIFY and It Should Be Easy to her VEVO and we all started fighting about which should be the next single. Jordan was pushing for NTIFY because he was in love with some guy named Ryan Adames back then (remember) and Exhale was like a war between ISBE and NTIFY fans. And in the end we got no single. Maybe if we had pushed a little bit more one of them could have been a moderate hit.

Yeah i dont see why everyone is so **** about repeating a verse. So many songs do that.  And i remember that!!!! I low key liked it should be easy just because you can blast it.in the car or at clubs it would have been a better single choice. We got two messy eras...  my heart cant take this no more. I hope B10 is a smasher.   

Just now, ITZFFGL said:

A BOP.

This, Alien, Tik Tok Boom, Passenger and (as much as I hate it) It Should Be Easy all had potential. Perfume is a trash single; IDK what they were thinking.

Well BJ was marketed as a “personal” album so that was the logic with Perfume. The era was mishandled with that personal concept, it was a terrible way to market a club ready EDM album. They should have just called it “Showgirl” or something along the Vegas lines and used  the residency as a platform to promote it. I can’t believe Adam and Larry let her hit streak be tainted by not putting emphasis on her ******* album. :imok:

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well BJ was marketed as a “personal” album so that was the logic with Perfume. The era was mishandled with that personal concept, it was a terrible way to market a club ready EDM album. They should have just called it “Showgirl” or something along the Vegas lines and used  the residency as a platform to promote it. I can’t believe Adam and Larry let her hit streak be tainted by not putting emphasis on her ******* album. :imok:

Doooooooooooooooon't even get me started on this!!!!!!

The whole "personal" thing kills me to this day. If that was the case, Til It's Gone should have been the first single instead of Work *****. What kind of meaning does Work ***** have?

Don't even answer me. The handling of Britney Jean is a sore subject for me. :kyliecry:

9 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Doooooooooooooooon't even get me started on this!!!!!!

The whole "personal" thing kills me to this day. If that was the case, Til It's Gone should have been the first single instead of Work *****. What kind of meaning does Work ***** have?

Don't even answer me. The handling of Britney Jean is a sore subject for me. :kyliecry:

Well in it’s defense, Work ***** was probably the one with the least generic lyrical theme (apart from the Jesus bonus tracks). Everything else is either about a boy, Jamie Lynn or popping your pu$$y. :madonna:

16 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

it's cute but i hate that they used the same verse 2 times 

16 hours ago, Cuteney said:

I can't at the fact that the second verse is the first one repeated

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is the only weak point. everything else is perfect

Can y'all think of any other songs by her that repeat the 1st verse for the 2nd verse?

13 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I hate this song, Britney is better :whitney: 

I love both (ofc I'm a Britney stan) but I do appreciate the fact the Avicci's song has a cleaner and more professional treatment. NTIFY compared to Wake me up sounds like an unfinished demo. Don't hate me. :) I still love the song and I would have killed for it to be the 2nd single or even the lead. 

it was too similar to what was on radio at the time.

I remember a song was on the radio and I was like "omg this sounds just like NTIFY"  but it was some Avicii song. It even sounded more polished than NTIFY and I was realizing, "yeah NTIFY wouldn't do as well".

the lyrics and melody are still awesome.

wish it could've been reworked and on the main album.

Archived