Will the Gimme More OG video ever leak?

storm

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/14/2017 at 5:49 PM, 3isacharm said:

That's MY Facebook conversation britney_spears_embarrased_omg_by_pokemon I didn't even remember I took a screencap. The red line in the upper part is an image I sent to her when I started the campaign to make Britney Spears a playable character in Super Smash Bros, voting in the ballot they opened.

article_post_width_1134594.jpg

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but to the OP, who cares about the GM footage? We NEED the Jonathan Ross interview from last year. She talked about ***** and the conservatorship and whatnot, that's something we need to see :lemmetellu:

Wait so she interviewed with him and talked about ***** and the conservatorship?? How do you know and why was it never released?

7 hours ago, storm said:

Wait so she interviewed with him and talked about ***** and the conservatorship?? How do you know and why was it never released?

She was on the show last year, we actually got an interview and they played a game and she performed MM, but the interview was shortened and edited. People that attended the show said that the interview was way longer and she talked about all that stuff without hesitation, she was the one that came up with all these things. She referred to the conservatorship saying that in the past she didn't have much control in the making of the albums but that with Glory it was different, she had more freedom. And I don't know exactly what other things she said, that's why I want the interview to leak. At some point she said something like the last time she did weed was when she was 17 or something, but addressed that time she got "contact high" when people were smoking during the Circus Tour, not explicitly mentioned the Circus Tour but mentioned a performance when she got to stop because of the people smoking in the audience.

When they had a pause and Britney went to her dressing room or something, Jonathan talked to the audience and explained that certain things couldn't be discussed or so, like implying the interview was gonna be edited because she was talking about stuff she shouldn't be talking about, but during the interview he couldn't just tell her to shut up. But the point is that the whole interview was recorded and later edited into the few minutes we got. I remember people said it was almost 40 minutes long.

Well, I actually don't remember if the part about the weed got televised or not, I have to watch the interview again, but what I'm sure of is that there was a lot more we didn't see.

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She was on the show last year, we actually got an interview and they played a game and she performed MM, but the interview was shortened and edited. People that attended the show said that the interview was way longer and she talked about all that stuff without hesitation, she was the one that came up with all these things. She referred to the conservatorship saying that in the past she didn't have much control in the making of the albums but that with Glory it was different, she had more freedom. And I don't know exactly what other things she said, that's why I want the interview to leak. At some point she said something like the last time she did weed was when she was 17 or something, but addressed that time she got "contact high" when people were smoking during the Circus Tour, not explicitly mentioned the Circus Tour but mentioned a performance when she got to stop because of the people smoking in the audience.

When they had a pause and Britney went to her dressing room or something, Jonathan talked to the audience and explained that certain things couldn't be discussed or so, like implying the interview was gonna be edited because she was talking about stuff she shouldn't be talking about, but during the interview he couldn't just tell her to shut up. But the point is that the whole interview was recorded and later edited into the few minutes we got. I remember people said it was almost 40 minutes long.

Well, I actually don't remember if the part about the weed got televised or not, I have to watch the interview again, but what I'm sure of is that there was a lot more we didn't see.

the moment she tries to be real with us all, they try to silence her again :kyliecry:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember reading about the weed thing but wow this really shows it's not Britney who's shutting interviewers down, it's her management

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I thought all of this was actually in the interview release except the conservatorship bit no?

2 hours ago, F.a.u.zish said:

I thought all of this was actually in the interview release except the conservatorship bit no?

:mhm: I watched the interview this morning and she does talk about the weed and the lizard looking guy, but besides the conservatorship she must have talked about other interesting stuff. She was shy during that interview but was actually very open in comparison with previous appearances, and I'd love to see all of the footage of it. I think things only got awkward in the game when she didn't want to kiss the guest actor, in the video they make it seem like it happened right away but I think it took a bit longer to convince her :P There was a member in here that attended the show, he was the one that told us the details but I don't remember who was it.

On 16/12/2017 at 10:19 PM, 2loveletgo said:

I was on another Britney forum at the time and pre gimme more release there were pics of brit filming a video in like funeral clothes? I just saw the pic the other day too.

that scene is there too, she's walking across the street with the funeral clothes. If there was more of that being developed (funeral scenes and such), it wasn't filmed.

Archived