Will the Gimme More OG video ever leak?

storm

Will the original video ever leak or be released by her management? They no longer have to worry about her reputation like they did then and it would definitely make headlines if it were released, maybe they would release it in a collection in the future or maybe after she passes away sort of like what they do with artists unreleased work nowadays?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danny1994 said:

Oh I didn’t even read your whole post before I posted, we have the same thoughts haha. I’m thinking director’s cut of Gimme More, Perfume, Make Me, and some unreleased demos. They can package it with a new greatest hits album eventually.

Yes! Yes! Yes! And maybe even that When Your Eyes Say It music video that I believe was fully recorded and doesn't Outrageous have enough footage to have released a full video? They could really capitalize on all this!

3 minutes ago, storm said:

Yes! Yes! Yes! And maybe even that When Your Eyes Say It music video that I believe was fully recorded and doesn't Outrageous have enough footage to have released a full video? They could really capitalize on all this!

I think they already released all the footage they had from Outrageous on the videos dvd. But When Your Eyes Say It would be cool.

46 minutes ago, storm said:

the for when your eyes say it video was just a rumor. Felicia debunked it

ad2f1de558.png

http://www.britneyspears.com.br/forum/topic/27938-felicia-cullota-responde-fã-sobre-o-suposto-video-de-when-your-eyes-say-it/

somebody probably already has it and they will never release it or sell on a high numbers of money.

I mean we almost wait 20 years for wango tango and singapore concert.So...Everything possible. It can happen on a very unexpected time.

The whole concept was never filmed/finished. The "insider" who told us all the concept was never confirmed and the only scenes shot were already leaked here:

The inside photographer told us that these were the only scenes filmed when he was there. Also, pretty sure the blonde wig scenes were shot another day to complete the official video.

8 hours ago, CJMCH said:

The whole concept was never filmed/finished. The "insider" who told us all the concept was never confirmed and the only scenes shot were already leaked here:

The inside photographer told us that these were the only scenes filmed when he was there. Also, pretty sure the blonde wig scenes were shot another day to complete the official video.

Yes, thank you

22 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Oh I didn’t even read your whole post before I posted, we have the same thoughts haha. I’m thinking director’s cut of Gimme More, Perfume, Make Me, and some unreleased demos. They can package it with a new greatest hits album eventually.

maybe a  Greatest Scrapped hits :mattafact:

On 12/15/2017 at 9:01 AM, CJMCH said:

I was on another Britney forum at the time and pre gimme more release there were pics of brit filming a video in like funeral clothes? I just saw the pic the other day too.

Archived