Why do people not like HIAM MV?

MiloszPoland

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because the song is FIRE, but the video is ****.  Body doubles, she looked so uncomfortable, the endless annoying 1 sec. promos leading up to it that killed all the hype, and the cinematography just looked cheap compared to her other videos. The song deserved a way better video. 

:bedtime:

Are u kidding me???

Who hates it?

I LOVE that video. Its definetly one of her best, it can even beat the videos from her prime.

The symbology in it was a way of acknowledging several things ppl were saying about her mental health.

Like the double eyes, meaning she has different personalities within. (British accent?)

And the grown up britney fighting her inner demons and being totally fed up of her so called prime and earlier videos and success.

I have never seen another singer express that in such an artistic way in a music video.

Yes, she wasnt in the best place in femme fatal era, we all know that. She may have been takinh different meds or whatever BUT her VIDEOS were one of the bests. And her singles were definetly more succesfull and catchier than shitty make me.

Besides, what i also like is that at that moment lady gaga was the queen of music videos with all her fashion and monster things and everyone at that time was really wondering how would britney fit in that moment in tje music industry, how her videos would top all of that.

And u knoe britney plays the pretty girl rol, not a monster. But HIAM  storyline, looks, visuals, effects, find a perfect way to put britney in that new style while still keeping it BRITNEY

Archived