Britney Confessions

This is where you confess your deepest secrets and things you thought incorrectly, etc about Britney :shhh:  (while we wait for those 49 songs to leak, B10, secret project, and my new game Britney Royale, which is almost done and going into action with the help of you guys)

Let’s start 

My confession is when I was little, when The Onyx Hotel was showing on Showtime, I always thought that Boys and Slave was on In The Zone album. It wasn’t till almost when Britney was making her comeback on 2007 that it was on the Britney album :embarrassney::crying11: 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time I saw the Radar video in 2009 I thought MTV was just doing a re-run of her past videos :orangu: 

Between 2005-2011 I was more distant with Britney and more focused on other things, so I was out of the loop for the specifics so I obviously didn't know Radar was included in Circus as well.

I kinda gave up on Britney when she released Slave. I saw the VMAs and thought that was really raunchy, I thought the song was kinda weird etc... I quickly loved it but the mv shocked me! I then love Overprotected and the other singles that followed but only bought the album like 6 months after and fell in love with her again. 

That was one of the most iconic time of her career and I wasn't fully into it... :bthink:

1 hour ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

I kinda gave up on Britney when she released Slave. I saw the VMAs and thought that was really raunchy, I thought the song was kinda weird etc... I quickly loved it but the mv shocked me! I then love Overprotected and the other singles that followed but only bought the album like 6 months after and fell in love with her again. 

That was one of the most iconic time of her career and I wasn't fully into it... :bthink:

:flop:

Bish I remember the first time I listened to Slave 4 u. It was 2001, radio was on, it was like 6pm or so, damn I was so into this beat omg, I loved it. I was 10 years old. I knew right there I was going to be a **** when the beat hitted me. :werk:

I remember I was "disconnected" when ITZ came out, my bff had this album but I've never cared for it at the moment (yes, flop lol) I remember Outrageous was on the radios on 2004/05. Then when Blackout came on omg, I was so into it, I remember the demo leakage, it was a shocking moment to have an album before it's official release lmao. But anyways, I loved it, and still do. 

Archived