TOXIC IN PITCH PERFECT 3

BritintheZone

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think i watched  1 or 2 but i know the movies.Anyways i think it's great but i wish she had a newer hit song for a new movie or maybe something newer like HIAM or Womanizer :mhm:  Don't get me wrong it is a timeless hit and i'm sure it will be remembered and loved 100 or many more years later too but i think it would be better for her career to have a newer song in a movie.I think like this because of her nostalgia act image.I don't like it :hehehe: 

42 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I don't think i watched  1 or 2 but i know the movies.Anyways i think it's great but i wish she had a newer hit song for a new movie or maybe something newer like HIAM or Womanizer :mhm:  Don't get me wrong it is a timeless hit and i'm sure it will be remembered and loved 100 or many more years later too but i think it would be better for her career to have a newer song in a movie.I think like this because of her nostalgia act image.I don't like it :hehehe: 

3 hours ago, Goku said:

such a good song with this shitty movie, britney team never learn :juggingu:

The filmmakers chose the song? Britney team didn't do anything. They probably just let the song be used and that's not a bad idea. We all know Britney needs that exposure, one way or another.

I'm glad PP is finally doing Britney! Was waiting for that in the first two movies tho ... :mattafact:

15 minutes ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

The filmmakers chose the song? Britney team didn't do anything. They probably just let the song be used and that's not a bad idea. We all know Britney needs that exposure, one way or another.

I'm glad PP is finally doing Britney! Was waiting for that in the first two movies tho ... :mattafact:

Of course it's a great idea and i'm sure it's the film makers' request but i'm looking at Britney's career side to make it better :giggleney:

Archived