New IG post: Pinkney Twirls

jennyj

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hair looks great... body looks great... the dress looks great... now the next step is make.up. 

WHY BRITNEY WHY?

WHY CAN'T YOU PUT SOME NICE, CLEAN, FRESH AND LIGHTER MAKE.UP and arrange your eyebrows?

i'm sorry this is too much too ask and very rude but it's hard to see that our girl looking fab overall but with a ****** up makeup at least. 

I honestly think its fascinating that someone who had professional makeup for 5 years can look at themselves and think this looks good. She is like Chrisitna in that she doesnt realize what suits her face at all. i mean youd think she would look at pictures like these and think "huh... wow that light/natural makeup really looks nice on my face and that darker blond is really pretty on my skin tone" But nope. :bang:

normal_14_G257E2.jpgnormal_rsparty_281629.jpgnormal_XRAY_gala_28729.jpgnormal_XRAY_Afterparty_28229.jpgnormal_XRAY_ARRIVALS_2812229.jpgnormal_28229~3.jpgnormal_XRAY_Photocall_28329.jpgnormal_XRAY_GUY_281629.jpgnormal_XRAY_B_284.jpg

Archived