I'm pissed

MaPlayz

So, I talked to my mom today and she was like I got a surprise for you... and I'm like what.. .and she says "For your Christmas present, you can go and do the Meet and Greet with Britney." I freak out of course, go online check for tickets - sold out :zoomzoom: I'm sad I wanted to meet her so bad before POM ends :mhm:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Diamond Horse said:

:crying2: 

Here is to hoping she will extend 

Tell your parents that maybe she will extend!

Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

I'm so sorry :( that is absolutely terrible. I would be pissed too

Thanks guys... Uggghhhhh this is annoying AF!!! I was like, "You are SERIOUSLY the best mom ever!" ... I kinda hope she doesn't extend at this point coz I can't just fly there again in 2 months if she does... I'm flying to LA after christmas to see all my friends but she wanted to surprise me with tickets to vegas but didn't book them ahead of time to make sure it would align with my schedule.. Hopefully she'll do a new show late next year or something so those who haven't gotten a chance to meet her can soon!

2 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Yeah, tell your parents to save the chance for next meet & greets :mhm: 

Haha yeah that was my reaction! I was like "You promised it to me now, theres no way out of it :hehehe:! If there's a M&G next time, I get to do it!!!" But with my luck her new show will be at Ceasar's with M&Gs starting at $3,500 lol

Guest Diamond Horse
25 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

But with my luck her new show will be at Ceasar's with M&Gs starting at $3,500 lol

:gloria:

It would be hilarious if she will do a residency after residency always rising the M&G price.

It would be congruent with her New Years Eve price raise.

1 minute ago, Diamond Horse said:

:gloria:

It would be hilarious if she will do a residency after residency always rising the M&G price.

It would be congruent with her New Years Eve price raise.

I know! TBH I was glad there were no M&G tickets left for the NYE show, coz that would have hurt twice as much with them being available at basically double the price ;) If I remember correctly, Femme Fatale was $1,000 ... then they raised the POM ones to $2,500 and then back down to $1,500 ... so hopefully that's where they'll stay for the next show.

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, MaPlayz said:

I know! TBH I was glad there were no M&G tickets left for the NYE show, coz that would have hurt twice as much with them being available at basically double the price ;) If I remember correctly, Femme Fatale was $1,000 ... then they raised the POM ones to $2,500 and then back down to $1,500 ... so hopefully that's where they'll stay for the next show.

Nah, hopefully it will be $500 for the next show. :dorkney: 

24 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm sorry but you guys had years. Hope for a meet and greet on a tour. 

Vegas is hopefully dead for 20 years 

I'm not saying there hasn't been time lol.  I've actually been to Vegas before to see her show (both for Circus & POM) but back in early 2014, I couldn't afford the POM M&G ... I was moving, had to put down a $10k deposit etc. so that came first obviously... And then I moved to Europe which made it a lot harder to do for me with a new job etc... I'm not annoyed at Brit or anything, it's not like it's her fault or her team's fault.. it's mine, just annoyed at the situation :brityes:

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

You should go even if there are no available meet and greets. I don't think she's doing anything at least for a year

:yay: You know.. I thought about it.. but I already saw the show in person, and I had the best time ever with all my friends there... and it was the second night of Brunetteney, back in Feb 2014 and she legit killed it... so, I'm like - it can't get much better than that and spending $1,000 on a flight, hotel room, kinda shitty seats coz most of it is sold out I feel like isn't worth it without the M&G

And yeah, I agree.. she most likely won't do anything in 2018 show/tour-wise.. If she doesn't announce a European leg of POM at her last show or something that'll be it until something new comes along in 2019  :snapney:

56 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

I'm not saying there hasn't been time lol.  I've actually been to Vegas before to see her show (both for Circus & POM) but back in early 2014, I couldn't afford the POM M&G ... I was moving, had to put down a $10k deposit etc. so that came first obviously... And then I moved to Europe which made it a lot harder to do for me with a new job etc... I'm not annoyed at Brit or anything, it's not like it's her fault or her team's fault.. it's mine, just annoyed at the situation :brityes:

I get triggered when ppl say Vegas (which I hate with my whole being) should be extended because they didn't get to go. 

It could be there forever and they don't go...

It needs to end and never come back :kyliecry:

Archived