Random POM show next Tuesday?

andy131

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Does anyone know why she's doing a one off show next Tuesday that is completely sold out minus a $2500 ticket in the pit? Is it the make-up show from the VMAs or something?! 

I was wondering about it for a while now. In my dreams it would be a special show filmed for a special, but irl it might just be a random show

That can only mean she's gonna include never performed before songs from Glory, BJ and the fan favorite singles that were snubbed like HIAM, Overprotected, MP and she'll even throw Tom's Diner in some interlude.

This is gonna be recorded and released as a DVD next January, and it will get some of the numbers like WB, GM, Stronger/Crazy, BOMT/OIDIA DYWCO and Freakshow released as singles. This will also include the performances of Tik Tik Boom, Liar, ISBE and Better. 

That'll keep us entertained the whole year while she prepares the 20th anniversary documentary, with the special re-release of BOMT, an acoustic concert performing 20 songs from her catalog, a especial video album for 20 album tracks that were never singles, and finally the announcement of her world tour.

They will film a POM special for Netflix or HBO. Larry told me everything in a pool party, that's what the secret project is about :bang:

They gonna put not the entire show, but the best performances in it. Britney will cry cause she's leaving Vegas while telling her memories about things that happen on backstage and such. All the things about Vegasney will be there: Vegas key, Britney Day, the charity events, Zapos and the kids in the Zoo, the new facility of the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation, the mayor of Las Vegas will tell how she saved the city, and the owners of Planet Hollywood will cry their eyes out cause she's leaving and also because they will go broke with just Jlo's show :mattafact:

Love Me Down is gonna be released as single to promote this special, lovely choreo by Brian & Wade and the video is gonna be directed by Ray Kay & Chris Marrs Pilliero because they are lovers and love to make love listening to Love Me Down :urite:

But in a serious note, didnt those replacement shows happened already? I think they did, but I'm not sure :calculating:

You got me on this one :plzexplain:

Archived