Watch || New Ig Video

Guest riccus

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Well, to look at it that way, at least she does whatever she likes and probably doesn't give much ***** about not being beautiful more of the time (?) It is funny and weird ,but I guess she doesn't sweat about it at all? Damn, who would see into her really.... There could be a lot of things ofc. But I hope it is just her not giving a ****, not some underlying image issue or smth.

Most people who have glam instagram accounts are very self conscious and are seeking public opinion on their images, Britney is no different. I actually like her nonprofessional styled postings because it allows the public to see how she really looks without a team of make up artist, hairdressers, and stylist. 

With that said, I still don't like the way she makes herself look with the make up ,  hair styles, and wardrobe. :anxiety: I have always wished Britney had better tastes in beautifying herself , cause she really does not some guidance. This , and other instagram videos, are all about showing off her thin body, big *******, and long blonde hair. Its like she doesn't know how to make herself look stunning, but she does know the features needed.

10 minutes ago, timito said:

What I was thinking is if she loves dressing up like that why wouldn't she do it for some events and actually go to them. What is the point of having all those nice dresses if you only wear them at home.

Mood lifting? :) and maybe when in dress there's more chance to do something else also nice, some power in getting ready?

1 hour ago, riccus said:

i don't understand why she's wasting this preperation for instagram videos. I mean she looks amazing and all but I don't understand  her deal.

She likes to put on cool dresses, she doesn't have a problem with showing it off. Even with a tripod and a home studio, she can take pro shoots of her beauty. I mean she's not gonna get younger but all she do is wasting her beauty . We get once or twice a year a photoshoot. And she obviously doesn't do anything. Just buy some pro equipment Britney. :rude2me:

She's probably going somewhere but not getting photographed.

If i had that body,i would do photoshoots every week  :tbh::yaknow: 

5 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

She's probably going somewhere but not getting photographed.

If i had that body,i would do photoshoots every week  :tbh::yaknow: 

i looked trough photograph equipments , it's not even that expensive anyway. :kyliecry:

28 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

I'm confused about the location of the camera, from the reflections in the mirror.. it makes it look like the camera is in the mirror.. ????

Omg it is a double sided mirror! Looks like you can look into this room from another room!? Camera is behind the wall!

Archived