Why is everybody here so anti Vegas residency?

destroycreate

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Vegas has killed her overall career and Pom is bad. It's her worst overall show in my mind. 

I hate POM because, like you said, it’s killing her career.  As for the last statement, idk...it’s definitely not her best show, but it is MILES better than the abomination that was the Femme Fatale show for me.  The original leg of POM 2.0 was fire.  Her energy was amazing and it has moments of decent choreo.  The BOM performance and Womanizer break (from that leg) alone **** all over the entire FFT in my eyes.  FFT was so bad.  I watched the DVD the other day and I can’t even believe it...she was so stiff and the choreography was laughable.  I legit almost puked when I watched “Toxic” from the DVD.  So damn bad haha

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Exactly. I cackle at all the stans on here that show up once in a blue moon and have the nerve to tell us we shouldn't criticize because "Britney'z been thru a LOTTT". Get off your high horse, and stop using a decade old meltdown as a crutch to her bad performances. It's not like she ISN'T capable of delivering a good show...

:urite: like why would you want to enable her laziness when she's shown she's capable of more-- and at/with POM?

I truly believe that fans would be positive about Vegas if the show was truly great and her team/Britney didn't blow other non Vegas opportunities. It doesn't make sense for them to pour so much promotion into Vegas only when the show itself isn't what it could be if they made the right costume changes, choreography, fixed the lipping issue, etc. They kept the same show for 4 years and put zero effort into her new music. BJ had to bomb as well as Pretty Girls for them to put some decent effort into Glory. They blew every promotional opportunity and brought up Vegas. If they didn't allow it to consume her whole career then I wouldn't care but that shouldn't be their only focus especially not with a pop star who has that kind of back catalog and iconic moments/tracks/videos. 

27 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

er because some of us don't have the money to go to Vegas :outwithit:

Not just that. Some of us (like me) have the money. But why would I (an Arab living in the Middle East) buy a plane ticket to the US knowing there'll be extra special security procedures at the airport and pay all that money for a stay in Vegas and a Ticket to see a sh*tty show where Britney presents herself as a washed-up popstar barely dancing, not singing and looking a mess? I mean sure, I'll be excited to see her in person but why go through all that trouble for a lazy show? 

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Everything is so inconsistent. Like we get a bedazzled banana peel for her televised VMA PERFORMANCE, while this is left to rot in some no1curr radio festival.

brit6.jpg

TBH I find these leotards horrible AF as well :nyheadache:

No matter what the design is like, I just can't stand any more leotard at this point and Britney seems to love them, she wears them for everything. I mean, for a male performer there isn't that much of variety of wardrobe but for a female there you have pants, dresses, skirts, shorts, leotards, heels, boots, sneakers, coats, lingerie, catsuits, crop tops and Britney just wears ugly leotards which have nothing to do with the theme :nyheadache:

The only one custome I have liked is the one she used at the iHeart Radio Fest 

tumblr_oe1kuvwGw11twwihfo1_250.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

TBH I find these leotards horrible AF as well :nyheadache:

No matter what the design is like, I just can't stand any more leotard at this point and Britney seems to love them, she wears them for everything. I mean, for a male performer there isn't that much of variety of wardrobe but for a female there you have pants, dresses, skirts, shorts, leotards, heels, boots, sneakers, coats, lingerie, catsuits, crop tops and Britney just wears ugly leotards which have nothing to do with the theme :nyheadache:

The only one custome I have liked is the one she used at the iHeart Radio Fest 

tumblr_oe1kuvwGw11twwihfo1_250.jpg 

I liked that one too. I feel like her last actual great costumes have been these two, and that’s it.

87A1745E-EB3F-45F5-84FA-528BD7FE8371.jpg

Archived