One of my favorite Britney tv show moments

none

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

Yes. Her energy war really there it seems.

People like to make fun of Beyonce for her seizure dance moves but Britney is doing something similar here i feel and i like it :yaknow: 

Cuz Britney is feeling it and she looks ****, Beyonce looks constipated

5 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

That's so cool! What was your reaction to seeing it? Did you know about Britney before then?

I'd became a stan earlier that year but this was my first time ever seeing her on live TV :tear:

All I remember is suddenly being glued to the TV and just really enjoying the performance... and then afterwards buying all of her albums, it was insane. I was barely 7 years old and I remember it like it was yesterday tbh. I knew Britney from Gimme More surprisingly. But, when it was playing out somewhere a year prior to that... I thought it was like Shakira or Nelly Furtado singing it. :tiffcackle: I was 6 then, don’t come for me sis

10 minutes ago, JustLoveBritney said:

All I remember is suddenly being glued to the TV and just really enjoying the performance... and then afterwards buying all of her albums, it was insane. I was barely 7 years old and I remember it like it was yesterday tbh. I knew Britney from Gimme More surprisingly. But, when it was playing out somewhere a year prior to that... I thought it was like Shakira or Nelly Furtado singing it. :tiffcackle: I was 6 then, don’t come for me sis

You were only 7 :triggered: that makes me feel old, I was double that age haha. There was SO much hype that week for it, adverts on ITV all week, people at school talking about it, and lots of press coverage. She ended up pulling in 12 million viewers I think.

Archived