POM Residency is actually an exception (other residencies are shorter)

G L O R Y

I have always thought that an average residency in Vegas lasts like 7 years, that's why I wasn't surprised POM has 4 years but I actually checked the other residencies and this is a really long residency :idkney:

Celine is #1 though, her residency is like 8 years, but the other artists had shorter. 

Shania Twain - 2 years

Cher - 2,5 years (in 2017 she has started the new one)

Jennifer Lopez - 2,5 years (ends in 2018)

Mariah Carey - 2 years

Britney - 4 years :orangu: she is really an exception (along with Celine) 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vegas became Britney's, thats why :groovin:

But serious, she was the only that brought something new to vegas, her show doesnt have that Vegas formula like JLo's and Mariah's for example. Its a pop show on its core and vegas wont have that with any other artist but Madonna. But since M hates Vegas, that will never happen.

The last boxscore showed us Britney had more than 90% of attendance after 4 years, 4 ******* YEARS of the same show. If she wanted to, she could still be there for more 2 years and she would do good :brit:

But thank God this **** is over. She need to do new and exciting things ASAP, the Army is dying fast :lemmetellu:

to be fair though, many of these artists do several different residencies back to back, so the individual shows might be 2 years, but they might only take a year off before another 2 years, and so on.

for instance, celine is on her 2nd or 3rd residency, cher has done several i believe, and mariah is taking a break to do a short tour before going back to another residency, and she has another "residency" that comes back every year at certain venues that runs at the same time as her other stuff

Archived