Umm ...can someone explain?

Guest riccus

First of all I look at the every chicago video from jingle bash but why these girls saying "omg that's camilla cabello"?

Did she perform with her , that's Britney but isn't that chick "Tinasha" or these girls are out of their minds?

Spoiler

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

No thanks. She a talentless hack. She should have stayed with that girl group.  :gross:  :imok:

I laugh to myself whenever someone says this about Camila, especially on a Britney forum. Lol Most of the songs on Camilas debut album are written by her, she plays the guitar, dances and always sings live. Lmk when Britney does any of that before you call someone talentless. 

:tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

I laugh to myself whenever someone says this about Camila, especially on a Britney forum. Lol Most of the songs on Camilas debut album are written by her, she plays the guitar, dances and always sings live. Lmk when Britney does any of that before you call someone talentless. 

:nopingout:

2 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

I was only speaking about her vocal talents. That’s the main focus of her songs, so that’s how I’ll jusge her. Her voice is not a good one to listen to. Where’s her range? 

17 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I was only speaking about her vocal talents. That’s the main focus of her songs, so that’s how I’ll jusge her. Her voice is not a good one to listen to. Where’s her range? 

2 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

10 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

You do know that a crazy vocal range is not the only thing that you need to have a great voice right? 

Camila has a distinctive voice and its perfect for pop music. Whenever she sings live she sounds just like the recording and her vocals are loud and clear. It may not be your cup of tea, but with Havanas success it seems that Camila’s vocal talents are a lot of other peoples cup of tea.

Sorry for signaling you out but its frustrating as a fan to see so much hate on this sweet girl who is just trying to pursue her dreams. Imagine all the hate Britney got/gets for no reason and apply it to Camila, it just does not seem fair at all to me. 

Archived