Taylor Swift working on a Slave 4 U remake

CristMont

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Well, Lorde is undeniably awkward as well, but she is fully aware of her eccentricity and plays it up as part of her persona. Taylor pretends like she's in on the joke of her being perceived as awkward as well, but then contradictorily tries to be **** nevertheless. It's confusing and IMO she'd be better off not attempting the ****/cool persona altogether.

She's Ugly Betty on the inside, Flat-Chested Barbie on the outside.

5 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Yas living for this drag sis!!! :queenflopga:

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She's Ugly Betty on the inside, Flat-Chested Barbie on the outside.

Wtf my phone just went crazy.

Anyway, I honestly feel kind of bad for "dragging" anyone; generally when I dislike someone's music, I just don't even bother to comment. (With the exception of that whole "Katy Perry/Katy Keene" thing, that was just too bizarre to keep to myself).

But anyway, I'm just really sick of seeing threads about other artists within the "Britney Spears forum" multiple times per day (although I obviously understand this particular OP was Britney-related).

Guest Diamond Horse

And yeah, I can totally see people saying it was better than the original. Just because it would be polished more according to the taste of some people.

Archived