Taylor Swift working on a Slave 4 U remake

CristMont

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I'm screaming at these gifs

And the funny thing is, I literally just typed in "Taylor Swift Dancing" or "Taylor Swift Dancing 2017" gifs. There's a ton of (fan sites?) literally dedicated to "Taylor Swift Awkward Dancing" and the tag "awkward" alone immediately pops up when you just Google her name + dancing. I didn't go in that direction because I was trying to be fair. :orangu:

11 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

And the funny thing is, I literally just typed in "Taylor Swift Dancing" or "Taylor Swift Dancing 2017" gifs. There's a ton of (fan sites?) literally dedicated to "Taylor Swift Awkward Dancing" and the tag "awkward" alone immediately pops up when you just Google her name + dancing. I didn't go in that direction because I was trying to be fair. :orangu:

NNNNN :gloria: her Jingle Ball (?) performance of LWYMMD was awkward as well. Her dance moves were cringe-worthy. 

• Super Mods
47 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I really doubt the veracity of this report. I mean, Britney was a 19-year-old dancer when "Slave" came out. Taylor is a 28-year-old woman who has never been able to master a single dance move. For comparison:

Yas living for this drag sis!!! :queenflopga:

43 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Someone get Lorde some anti-seizure medicine, please. :ricackle: 

Well, Lorde is undeniably awkward as well, but she is fully aware of her eccentricity and plays it up as part of her persona. Taylor pretends like she's in on the joke of her being perceived as awkward as well, but then contradictorily tries to be **** nevertheless. It's confusing and IMO she'd be better off not attempting the ****/cool persona altogether.

Archived