Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry And More Stand Up For Bullied Tennessee Student Keaton Jones

Jordan Miller

Just now, fucknfurter said:

Lmao, no, when the facts are ******* solid and people aren't backtracking on the story with "new information" every day, and it's not such a **** show, then I would say more than the mother's disgusting. Which is what I said to begin with.

Anything else? 

No one is backtracking the story has been the same through out. People chose not to look at the big picture. 

The boy was bullied yes , the reason no one was told.. That was evident from the start. 

his father is a convicted white supremacist , has pictures all over her Facebook holding confederate flags WITH HER SON, smiling.

the mother set up a gofundme 

no facts have changed. 

No new information was delivered that was not already told. People CHOSE to ignore it, as I said before if this was a taliban supporter people would have been on it. If this had been a minority child no one would have said anything or they would have been scrutinised a bit more. 

It's  telling he gets the benefit of the doubt when his own actions speak louder than words,

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

No one is backtracking the story has been the same through out. People chose not to look at the big picture. 

The boy was bullied yes , the reason no one was told.. That was evident from the start. 

his father is a convicted white supremacist , has pictures all over her Facebook holding confederate flags WITH HER SON, smiling.

no facts have changed. 

No new information was delivered that was not already told. People CHOSE to ignore it, as I said before if this was a taliban supporter people would have been on it. If this had been a minority child no one would have said anything or they would have been scrutinised a bit more. 

It's  telling he gets the benefit of the doubt when his own actions speak louder than words,

That why I say **** the kid and his mom

2 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

no facts have changed. 

Well, let me go start the fire, then.

Nothing I've said in this thread has changed with everything I've been presented. 

5 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

That why I say **** the kid and his mom

Exactly but people will make a plethora of excuses. Why? He is white. 

The very fact no one even questioned why he needed a gofundme ? Why he was bullied or the actual video AND ITS REASON FOR BEING POSTED is telling. 

When Trayvon Martin was killed people asked more questions about Trayvon and how his friends talked like than the actual assailant. It's telling.

6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

If the reports of the kid calling someone the n-word are true, good thing that it’s happening at his young age. Hopefully  the backlash will make him grow up and not speak like that in the future.

Doubt it. Don't you think he experienced backlash closer to home? Don't you think he knew he would hurt someone calling them names , waving flags, making threats? 

At 11 you are not oblivious to reality. 

1 minute ago, Betty1994 said:

Doubt it. Don't you think he experienced backlash closer to home? Don't you think he knew he would hurt someone calling them names , waving flags, making threats? 

At 11 you are not oblivious to reality. 

When I was 11, I’m sure I’ve said a bunch of things that I knew were hurtful but I didn’t really mean. Not racist things, but if I got into arguments with kids I might have said some things I would never say as an adult. I grew up.

Also it’s a lot different facing backlash on a national scale.

Well, would you look at that? Not only does Keaton's school confirm that Keaton was in fact a victim of bullying and that he never bullied other students, but again it's confirmed that the GoFundMe was set up by a third party and Keaton's mother has asked for the money to be donated to an anti-bullying charity. :groovin: But in all fairness, his estranged father is a white supremacist in prison. :nyheadache: I swear, for every win in this case, there's gotta be two more losses. I can't.

Whatever, I still stand by Keaton and firmly condemn his parents. :lessons: 

I can't at the ppl saying because his parents may be racist thats alright for the kid to be treated like crap because for sure he is a racist as well. 

What sort of bs.

So all the queer ppl that post about how their families don't accept them are lying. Since they also must be homophobic because their families are. :ineedthetruth:

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I can't at the ppl saying because his parents may be racist thats alright for the kid to be treated like crap because for sure he is a racist as well. 

What sort of bs.

So all the queer ppl that post about how their families don't accept them are lying. Since they also must be homophobic because their families are. :ineedthetruth:

Never here for racists and that goes for the kids too who are raised on it

Why are some of you so dedicated to forcing this belief that the kid is different from his parents.  We don't know this kid but we do know the kids parents are racist and he is in an environmet  that encourages it.

I'm sure more dirt will be put out there

5 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Never here for racists and that goes for the kids too who are raised on it

Why are some of you so dedicated to forcing this belief that the kid is different from his parents.  We don't know this kid but we do know the kids parents are racist and he is in an environmet  that encourages it.

I'm sure more dirt will be put out there

Not everyone turns out like their parents.

Now there is social media and school life going into how a child is shaped as well. 

Which doesn't help if they are being bullied for no reason. 

14 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Well, would you look at that? Not only does Keaton's school confirm that Keaton was in fact a victim of bullying and that he never bullied other students, but again it's confirmed that the GoFundMe was set up by a third party and Keaton's mother has asked for the money to be donated to an anti-bullying charity. :groovin: But in all fairness, his estranged father is a white supremacist in prison. :nyheadache: I swear, for every win in this case, there's gotta be two more losses. I can't.

Whatever, I still stand by Keaton and firmly condemn his parents. :lessons: 

Shocking, that a bunch of people in here blindly encouraged hatred and spouted lies just to get a bunch of randos on Exhale to hate a child. :whitneyshade:

Archived