Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry And More Stand Up For Bullied Tennessee Student Keaton Jones

Jordan Miller

5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Same, everyone is saying the kid is calling black kids n*****s, but I haven't seen receipts. If he didn't, then it's pretty shitty to loop him up with the mother because all the nice invitations and **** celebrities gave him are being rescinded. :imok:

If his mom is racist then I'm sure she is raising her kids to be too

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

If his mom is racist then I'm sure she is raising her kids to be too

Are you sure about that? Because there's tons of families out there with ignorant parents who discriminate based on race, ethnicity and sexuality while their children are the exact opposites. :imok: To me, the kid comes off that way. I'll wait for proof before I judge.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Have we gotten receipts of that yet? :angietea: We know his mom is a Confederate Flag waver, but the kid may be completely different. And I haven't been keeping up to date on this story, but as of yesterday, I haven't seen any proof that Keaton was being a bully himself.

He himself was holding the confederate flag. So nope doubt it. 

Same way if he was that age and waving an Isis flag people would not give him the benefit of the doubt I won't either.

On 12/11/2017 at 3:05 PM, fucknfurter said:

I don't know how to feel with that update.... no one should be bullied, period, but was this all a lie? How did she make a GoFundMe, also? Based off of this, her child being bullied? As someone else said (I think it was Danny), we should all be getting money, in that case. I'd love to make sure Christmas is ensured for my family just by profiting off of all those times I was picked on in school.

:grimace: Let's hope nature rules out over nurture and wasn't at play in his being bullied.

Edit: So it was racism that got him bullied? Does Twitter have receipts?

no, i read it was a stranger who made the gofundme page

This is a mess of epic proportions. But you know, this is internet, if you have a secret, it's not gonna stay hidden forever ...

Anyways, I can't with some of you saying that bullying is "something we all go through" and that "it's not big of a deal". Exactly this kind of attitude gives those nasty kids the right to do it, cause you know, everything is just for fun and those other whiny kids just need to "suck it up". That's so wrong. People do suicides because of this. Everybody is different and reacts differently to things around them. Some are very strong and others break daily. And bullying is not something we should encourage in any way. 

I'll never understand bullies, like how on earth do you think making someone feel miserable is ok? 

I myself had a bullying experience when I was young and I while it wasn't nothing serious, I still think it left some consequences on my personality that are probably going to haunt me forever. I'm pretty introvert, very shy, have a really low self-esteem and have anxiety attacks every time I imagine myself in a new group of people because I think everyone is going to judge me. And definitely those things are connected to my experiences with people in my childhood. (Btw this is also the reason why Britney is so relatable to me, as a person).

I'm sorry for this long rant, but I just feel like venting out.

Bit shocked at some of the comments on here, people are treating bullying like it's a big deal because IT IS. For the child being bullied that is. It's a common misconception that it builds strength and character and that children are resilient enough to take it on the chin. In actual fact, children are vulnerable and will eventually suffer significant effects of being bullied or abused. By minimising it we're putting the responsibility onto the victim to learn to 'handle' it better when they shouldn't have to put up with a single day of being bullied!

I am someone who endured years of it, it did not make me stronger, it gave me severe self esteem issues and I self harmed for a long time because of thinking I was nothing but a piece of ****. I still think this now sometimes, those wounds have never healed. Not everyone is able to brush it off and stand up to the bullies or ignore it and forget it. 

Obviously this particular story is complicated so not just referring to this, who knows what's gone on here. But I will never ever tolerate bullying or think it's just 'one of those things.'

8 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

It was the mother. 

Like I said, still too messy and I'd prefer to step away than persecute a child. (Other than to give a resounding 'ew' if he's already following his mother's beliefs and ideals. You can learn to disengage yourself from what you're raised on, so I'm just going to hope he'll learn that his mother's beliefs are disgusting.)

8 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Like I said, still too messy and I'd prefer to step away than persecute a child. (Other than to give a resounding 'ew' if he's already following his mother's beliefs and ideals. You can learn to disengage yourself from what you're raised on, so I'm just going to hope he'll learn that his mother's beliefs are disgusting.)

Let me guess you are white? 

Would you give the same benefit of the doubt to an Isis member? 

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

@Betty1994 why are you so pressed, sweetie? :imcute: Downvoting and running away is the coward's way out. You want to call a child a scumbag, then argue your points. Prove it.

I already said what I said, it's posted. 

You give the benefit of the doubt constantly for white people but if this was a Isis , talk an supporter holding Isis flags doubt you would be so care free.

Just now, fucknfurter said:

Are you serious? What agenda are you pushing on a Britney Spears fan forum, honey? :ineedthetruth:

It's the reality. When it's a white domestic terrorist waving around confederate flags you will give the benefit of the doubt. If this was an Isis supported or taliban I doubt you would be so care free. 

3 minutes ago, Betty1994 said:

It's the reality. When it's a white domestic terrorist waving around confederate flags you will give the benefit of the doubt. If this was an Isis supported or taliban I doubt you would be so care free. 

Lmao, no, when the facts are ******* solid and people aren't backtracking on the story with "new information" every day, and it's not such a **** show, then I would say more than the mother's disgusting. Which is what I said to begin with and hasn't changed.

Anything else? 

Archived