Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry And More Stand Up For Bullied Tennessee Student Keaton Jones

Jordan Miller

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

To be honest, I kinda agree. I think it's super ****** up and kids can be cruel, but we've all been there at some point. 

A friend of mine was bullied as a kid and he says it was a good thing. He learned self defense so if anyone ****** with him they'd be sorry. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's a lot more respectable than crying on the Internet :/ We're raising a generation of wussies. Sad to say but it's true. 

But it's also part of the neutered system imo. I do feel like it's a case of reporting this **** to the school and you have x time period to get this **** straightened out, the parents have x period of time to get their brats under control. If the time period passes and ****'s still happening, the kid should be allowed to defend himself or herself. I just feel like the ones that stand up for themselves will get in even worse trouble than the bully for starting this to start with.

I don't feel a person can ignore bullies, tell them to 'leave me alone' and they actually leave the kid alone. I hate that it's a case of you're going to have to physically defend yourself in order to be left alone. The authority figures do the bare minimum with what I'm familiar with. 

And I'm not being catty with this next remark. I think we're in a world where privacy just doesn't exist anymore. And I hate saying that. Just feel it's true.

7 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This poor boy being bullied at school, and his mother's preoccupied with posing with Confederate flags, telling people who call her out that "us whites have to stick together against these predators" and setting up GoFundMe's for her son who was reportedly being bullied for his own bullying of PoC children and alleged usage of racial slurs. Oops. :ricackle:

I really hope this case doesn't taint the cases of anybody else that's truly getting bullied through no fault of their own. And I'm afraid it will. :(

23 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

But it's also part of the neutered system imo. I do feel like it's a case of reporting this **** to the school and you have x time period to get this **** straightened out, the parents have x period of time to get their brats under control. If the time period passes and ****'s still happening, the kid should be allowed to defend himself or herself. I just feel like the ones that stand up for themselves will get in even worse trouble than the bully for starting this to start with.

I don't feel a person can ignore bullies, tell them to 'leave me alone' and they actually leave the kid alone. I hate that it's a case of you're going to have to physically defend yourself in order to be left alone. The authority figures do the bare minimum with what I'm familiar with. 

And I'm not being catty with this next remark. I think we're in a world where privacy just doesn't exist anymore. And I hate saying that. Just feel it's true.

I agree with most everything, it is sad that the person defending himself would get in more trouble, but sometimes that's worth it for some people. Like you said, bullies aren't going to just leave someone alone because the person tells them too. 

As far as the lack of privacy thing, society has brought that upon ourselves and only we can change that.

3 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I agree with most everything, it is sad that the person defending himself would get in more trouble, but sometimes that's worth it for some people. Like you said, bullies aren't going to just leave someone alone because the person tells them too. 

Mad far as the lack of privacy thing, society has brought that upon ourselves and only we can change that.

Agreed. And I absolutely can't blame them for thinking that way.

I just have a bad feeling the privacy thing will get even worse. I don't want to get off topic so I'll leave it at that. :(

Internet saying he got put in his place  after calling a black guy the n word  ,and her mother is an open racist , there are footage on instagram .She tried to make a gofundme page and deleted it after the backlash .

:walkoff: 

1 hour ago, riccus said:

Internet saying he got put in his place  after calling a black guy the n word  ,and her mother is an open racist , there are footage on instagram .She tried to make a gofundme page and deleted it after the backlash .

:walkoff: 

Good that this happened to that stupid racist kid and his equally stupid racist mom

9 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

Why do people bring this up like it's an issue that needs to be stopped, like yeah it sucks but we all go through it at some point in our life. It's human nature everyone experiences it and does it in some sort of way :outwithit:

what do you mean lol, it HAS to be stopped. There's people that kill themselves over bullying, not everyone can handle it.

But yeah raising money? I don't get the point of it. I'm kinda glad they got exposed

Guest Diamond Horse
5 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

They're emotional vampires and it's their feeding session. Doesn't matter if you cry in front of them. They can look at a person and see that the person will more than likely cry when they get home. 

And like you, I'm also frustrated that I didn't stand up for myself. I was afraid--scared I'd get in a lot of trouble for standing up for myself and scared I'd get my *** handed to me if I did try. I'd fight back now because I realize what I lost because of what I went through. And I'll be honest and say that even reading about bullying stories makes me want to punch my fist through a wall. It upsets me that much. Some people aren't fortunate enough to let this **** flow off their back like water off of a duck's back. Words tend to stick with some people for the rest of their life, especially if it concerns their looks. 

I don't think what I went through made me stronger. I think it made me very distrustful of people tbh. For the people not doing a damn thing to some of these people and it's like they put a target on your back. They have that axe to grind the second they look at a person. 

I have also encountered bullying. Today I encountered this quote again:

3b7bde5bc657bd72d0d8028ee411c711--park-m

How come it sounds so wrong and right at the same time? :crying2: 

Most likely one could think that it is an immature quote while another can love it, but it certainly is intriguing and raises several voices in one's head.

I would say that being distrusting to some level isn't bad though... :mhm: 

13 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

The video literally broke my heart into million pieces!! Him shaking and crying broke me!! :crying2: 

EDIT: 

Holly twitter just exposed the crap outta of that family, apparently he got bullied because he called black student with the N word! 

His family have a big history with  racism! All the receipts on twitter, he's trending #1 world wide for all the wrong reasons! 

Exactly no one bullied him he was the aggressor and called other people the n word e.t,c

5 hours ago, WouldYouHIAM said:

Glad Britney didn't get involved with this. It's such a mess

There's always three sides to a story. Yours, mine and the truth.

I feel like this boy isn't as innocent as we think...

I'm super glad Britney did not hop on the bandwagon

That kid and his mom are rightfully getting dragged

12 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

They're emotional vampires and it's their feeding session. Doesn't matter if you cry in front of them. They can look at a person and see that the person will more than likely cry when they get home. 

And like you, I'm also frustrated that I didn't stand up for myself. I was afraid--scared I'd get in a lot of trouble for standing up for myself and scared I'd get my *** handed to me if I did try. I'd fight back now because I realize what I lost because of what I went through. And I'll be honest and say that even reading about bullying stories makes me want to punch my fist through a wall. It upsets me that much. Some people aren't fortunate enough to let this **** flow off their back like water off of a duck's back. Words tend to stick with some people for the rest of their life, especially if it concerns their looks. 

I don't think what I went through made me stronger. I think it made me very distrustful of people tbh. For the people not doing a damn thing to some of these people and it's like they put a target on your back. They have that axe to grind the second they look at a person. 

Me too. Sometimes, I would picture it in my mind - me standing up for myself - and it would always end with me getting my *** beaten; it's definitely one of the reasons why I never did anything. 

I too don't think that what I went through made me stronger. I think I have just naturally evolved as a person, and I am more comfortable in my skin, and less prone to the opinions of others. I look back at it more as a lesson on how to not let anyone treat me again. 

(P.S. I'm sorry that you were bullied too. :hugs:)

6 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

I have also encountered bullying. Today I encountered this quote again:

3b7bde5bc657bd72d0d8028ee411c711--park-m

How come it sounds so wrong and right at the same time? :crying2: 

Most likely one could think that it is an immature quote while another can love it, but it certainly is intriguing and raises several voices in one's head.

I would say that being distrusting to some level isn't bad though... :mhm: 

Upvoted for the Healer reference. One of my favorite dramas ever. :sendinglove:

10 hours ago, Betty1994 said:

Exactly no one bullied him he was the aggressor and called other people the n word e.t,c

Have we gotten receipts of that yet? :angietea: We know his mom is a Confederate Flag waver, but the kid may be completely different. And I haven't been keeping up to date on this story, but as of yesterday, I haven't seen any proof that Keaton was being a bully himself.

24 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Have we gotten receipts of that yet? :angietea: We know his mom is a Confederate Flag waver, but the kid may be completely different. And I haven't been keeping up to date on this story, but as of yesterday, I haven't seen any proof that Keaton was being a bully himself.

Same, everyone is saying the kid is calling black kids n*****s, but I haven't seen receipts. If he didn't, then it's pretty shitty to loop him up with the mother because all the nice invitations and **** celebrities gave him are being rescinded. :imok:

Archived