is my only wish this year becoming a christmas classic?

queenofhearts

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I swear it could’ve been bigger if it had a music video and promo when it was first released.

she needs to give it the recognition it deserves. 

It definitely would have been bigger and gained more notoriety if it had a memorable video and some performances. Now it’s too late. And that’s a total shame cuz it’s such a bop! :wendycry:   

3 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

No where near a classic.  Mariahs song is a definite song that the GP knows and it is very popular.  Britneys is getting played more each yewr though. To bad she doesn't acknowledge its existence. 

No I’m sorry but the song is on every Christmas playlist, compilation, it’s being played on every radio station that plays Christmas music and people do know it. It’s been very popular since its first release on Platinum Christmas.

33 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Britney needs to perform it in POM or something and make that the video. But team Britney can't do s**t:anxiety:

This would be the kind of choreo for it since we know Britney loves that zumba choreography.. lol. I like the "Underneath my Christmas tree" choreography and the move after that where they're bouncing up and down is very "Slumber Party" teas ;). 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, LBoggie said:

This would be the kind of choreo for it since we know Britney loves that zumba choreography.. lol. I like the "Underneath my Christmas tree" choreography and the move after that where they're bouncing up and down is very "Slumber Party" teas ;). 

“Now slide down that North Pole!” :orangu:

I can definitely see Britney doing this routine in POM! :meltdown: Maybe she’ll sing MY Only Wish live during the December Pom shows?! :imok:

Archived