Underrated Performance From Each Other

none

Which performance of each tour do you think it's the most underrated one? These are mine:

Baby One More Time Tour

Crazy2k Tour

Oops I Did It Again Tour

Dream Within A Dream Tour

Onyx Hotel Tour

Circus Tour

Femme Fatale Tour

Piece Of Me Residency

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Title should say each TOUR, stupid cheap website domain that won't let me edit

i bet it would work if it said "POP EMERGENCY, MEGAN TRAINOR HAS NEW COLLAB WITH RIFF RAFF"

fe4.gif

ETA: My phone's at 2% so I'll compile my list later, but I just wanted to endorse DWAD's "Anticipating" as seriously underrated. It's super silly and fun, but the choreo is good, the song is great, and I personally like the colorful costumes and how much personality the performance has. Given the age of Britney and her fanbase at the time, it's a perfect precedent to the super **** "Slave."

Okay I'm going to get dragged for this, but I have to say it:

The anticipating performance is.... Kinda cringey.:ehum: The costume is god awful, the production and props look cheap as all hell (I'm assuming that was the point? But still, just bleh!). Honestly, anything in POM>> that video I just watched. EXCEPT the dancing, I will say, the chereo was great and simple all in one. But everything else about it...:eheeek:

14 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Okay I'm going to get dragged for this, but I have to say it:

The anticipating performance is.... Kinda cringey.:ehum: The costume is god awful, the production and props look cheap as all hell (I'm assuming that was the point? But still, just bleh!). Honestly, anything in POM>> that video I just watched. EXCEPT the dancing, I will say, the chereo was great and simple all in one. But everything else about it...:eheeek:

It was called Crayola World (Interlude; so the one before the performance), so yes, actually done intentionally.

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Well, to me this is very underrated, many claim she was stiff during this tour (which she was) but this performance outstands to me:

-The egipcian theme

- The wardrobe

- The props

- The breakdown 

This is the definition of Smoke n’ Mirrors. :orangu:

The costumes, props and special effects are really cool but take all of that away and she literally just poses and walks. It’s sad because this segment of the tour had so much potential. The remixes were hot, the props were good and the choreography could have been very Outrageous / belly dancer and it would have slayed. :kyliecry:

10 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The costumes, props and special effects are really cool but take all of that away and she literally just poses and walks. It’s sad because this segment of the tour had so much potential. The remixes were hot, the props were good and the choreography could have been very Outrageous / belly dancer and it would have slayed. :kyliecry:

The bottoms of that costume :weirdmeout:

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yes, as from she came back her performing skills need to be balanced with these resources. I loved the FFT precisely because of this, the themes were all of them well produced and portrayed on stage, from the interludes, to the props and the remixes. I loved the entire concept but it sadly wasn't well executed by Britney. 

5 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Which performance of each tour do you think it's the most underrated one? These are mine:

Baby One More Time Tour

Crazy2k Tour

Oops I Did It Again Tour

Dream Within A Dream Tour

Onyx Hotel Tour

Circus Tour

Femme Fatale Tour

Piece Of Me Residency

I agree 100% on this

Archived