Britney Singing What Child Is This

Guest riccus

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11.12.2017 at 3:07 PM, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

Her voice is so powerful :crying1: Especially considering this song is so ******* hard to sing, she nailed it flawlessly. 

Dont forget she was very emotional that day, because she said goodbye to Kentwood... cryney sings like an angel! :crying2:

Why can't she get a vocal coach to train her natural voice so she can stop mixing it with the 'baby' voice ... then she could come back and sing... the whole gp would gain back interest and quite frankly she would be back on top and get some respect back. Her voice is strong it's just hidden and rusty... her team and herself need to stop the whole popstar poptart and make more mature music... she's a mid 30's mom of 2 who's been through hell and back... she has ALOT to say ... she always had a lot to say!! I love watching these videos :otears:

40 minutes ago, InTheZone4U said:

Why can't she get a vocal coach to train her natural voice so she can stop mixing it with the 'baby' voice ... then she could come back and sing... the whole gp would gain back interest and quite frankly she would be back on top and get some respect back. Her voice is strong it's just hidden and rusty... her team and herself need to stop the whole popstar poptart and make more mature music... she's a mid 30's mom of 2 who's been through hell and back... she has ALOT to say ... she always had a lot to say!! I love watching these videos :otears:

I wonder if we'll get a pro shoot while she singing live infront of other artists. Like an award show or smt. :kyliecry:

I doub it though. 

Archived