Choose the best flop fan moment

JP9101

I was an excellent fan from day one, I don't have any major flop fan moments.

The only "flop" fan moments I had was when i forgot how old her kids actually were (like miss it by one or two years).

Also when I didn't know The beat goes on was a cover.

Oh and when Jordan said she would perform work ***** in the desert and I ACTUALLY BELIEVED HIM and watched that ******* countdown/live disaster thing. I swore to never believe any rumor ever again. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when I heard slave I ran and listened to all oops believing it was there :kyliecry:

on the MTV Top 10 latin america I told all my friends ... stronger will be forever at #1

I didnt know about get naked, ohh ohh baby and freakshow and most of godout before the circus tour 

:anxiety:

15 hours ago, Body ache said:

I thought Breathe On Me was a leaked Blackout track. I downloaded it the same time I found Blackout on limewire. It was only after I listened to ITZ in full that I realized it was on that album. At the time I thought it was Britney's raunchiest song. :imok:

OMG Limewire I forgot about that :tiffcackle: I used to download so many songs with it 

14 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Most of these are from around '08 (when I first became a fan)

- I assumed JT and Britney were married at some point 

-

me too. esp in "For the record" she says something about her marriage, and the guy asks "the marriage with Kevin or with Jason" i used to hear it as justin:qtbrit:

I know I had many flop fan moments, especially when I was a kid, but right now the only one I remember is when Slave came out, and they started to play the video on MTV and they showed the name of the album was Britney, my siblings and I were so confused because we had the belief that artists only released eponymous albums when it was their debut album, so we were like "did she release an album BEFORE BOMT? :calculating:" But it just didn't make any sense because of the sound of the song, and why would she be releasing a single of a previous album. Later my cousin bought the Britney album and it all made sense. Well kinda, because now it's normal to me, but it was always weird for us that she named the album Britney if it was her third one.

Also, I didn't know I'll Never Stop Loving You was a cover until around 2013-2014 but in my defense, I had never heard, and till this day I still haven't heard about that J-son guy, except for the fact that he recorded a Britney song before it was a Britney song. 

27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Also, I didn't know I'll Never Stop Loving You was a cover until around 2013-2014 but in my defense, I had never heard, and till this day I still haven't heard about that J-son guy, except for the fact that he recorded a Britney song before it was a Britney song. 

WHAT??? I didn't know it was a cover. Wow, add this to my flop moments as well :imok:

9 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

WHAT??? I didn't know it was a cover. Wow, add this to my flop moments as well :imok:

yeah 

it's weird because, why would they make Britney cover a song that was released, as a single, just two years before BOMT? Anyway, it was a great decision because it's actually one of my favorite BOMT songs.

Something similar would happen 10 years later when she covered Out from Under, originally released in 2007.

Archived