Choose the best flop fan moment

JP9101

Just now, really really cool guy said:

This sounds decent, a lot better than the official version. JR ruined his own creation with those annoying sounds at the beginning. The whole thing sounds cheap af thanks to that :imok:

Ikr. i couldn't believe that was what they chose to put on the record. It sounds like some bad radio commercial that plays when the guy speaks.

and i was wondering why do people here hate it so much. Then i knew :imok:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
9 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I thought that she sang all the songs on Britney Jean but then I learned that the album's real name was "Myah Jean" and that she didn't sing at all :imok:

My biggest flop fan moment as well. I was sooo delusional about the album. And I loved Body Ache! But I still like some songs though.

Guest Diamond Horse
24 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I used to think this was Kfed :whitney:

britney-spears-kiss-o.gif

Oooooh I love his checkerboard hair style. It makes him so ****. One of the felicitous "artistic" hairstyles.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

When I was about 6, I thought she was a movie hero like James Bond or Tomb Raider, because her name sounded badass and legendary to me :imok:

Most of these are from around '08 (when I first became a fan)

- I assumed JT and Britney were married at some point 

- When the track list for Circus came out, I thought 'Trouble' would be the full version of the Elvis Presley cover she performed at the VMAs the year before

- I use to think the Britney album flopped (like majorly)

- I thought Gimme More was called Blackout
- When I first read the song title 'Why Should I Be Sad' I thought it said 'Why I am sad" and I was like omg Britney :wendycry:
- I have never seen her live :otears:

Archived