Choose the best flop fan moment

JP9101

When I was young (before blackout) I thought crazy, oops, stronger, slave, toxic... even song like overprotected, lucky... etc had been #1 ( at least top 5) on billboard hot 100 

delusional :kyliecry:

anyway, it was a cute flop fan moment 

since gimme more I check the charts and omg I was surprised :imok:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had thought that too until I looked up the chart positions. I was shocked that OIDIA and Toxic actually only got to #9. Considering they are two of Britney's biggest hits other than BOMT and they went to #1 in many other countries I would have thought it was the same in the US.

2 hours ago, JP9101 said:

When I was young (before blackout) I thought crazy, oops, stronger, slave, toxic... even song like overprotected, lucky... etc had been #1 ( at least top 5) on billboard hot 100 

delusional :kyliecry:

anyway, it was a cute flop fan moment 

since gimme more I check the charts and omg I was surprised :imok:

You are not alone there, I thought the same thing back in the day

I remember when I found a live performance of "Everybody" on YouTube sometime around 2008, which got me really confused because I knew she wasn't promoting Blackout and the performance was surprisingly decent comapred to VMAs 2007... until it turned out that it was Derrick Barry with a misleading video title :zoomzoom: (in my defence: the video was really low quality and I wasn't a fan yet) 

Plus I also thought like all of her singles were ulitmate number ones :D 

Archived