Retro is the way to go

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great,Britney should jump on trends just to have a hit :sneer: again...:sneer:

Just no..

She was doing it (jumping on trends) with last 3 albums and she floped,so...:sneer:

Maybe Britney and her team should focus more artistic and mature album instead of jumping on trends,it's starting to look desperate and is obviously not working out

6 hours ago, Sidney Prescott's mother said:

Oh great,Britney should jump on trends just to have a hit :sneer: again...:sneer:

Just no..

She was doing it (jumping on trends) with last 3 albums and she floped,so...:sneer:

Maybe Britney and her team should focus more artistic and mature album instead of jumping on trends,it's starting to look desperate and is obviously not working out

Exactly! She needs to be bold. Toxic, Blackout, Womanizer, Slave are the proofs that when she doesn't follow trends but "creates" 'em that's when she is successful. She should have stopped the dance stuff after Scream & Shout and go urban before everyone did. We all know she has a true vision but is held back! :britstare11:

6 hours ago, Sidney Prescott's mother said:

Just no..

Femme Fatale wasn’t a flop, but I agree with everything else.

20 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I want her to release a halloween song that will be on every halloween playlist every year. I know Toxic is quite popular at Halloween time but I want her to release something mysterious with a really dark video :lemmetellu:

I always find a way to sneak “Scary” into every Halloween party I’ve been to :queenflopga: 

1 hour ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I want her to release a halloween song that will be on every halloween playlist every year. I know Toxic is quite popular at Halloween time but I want her to release something mysterious with a really dark video :lemmetellu:

She should cover BSB's Everybody then, replacing "backstreet's back" for "Britney's back" :giggleney:

Of course Scary is the missed opportunity. It would've been perfect as the 4th single of FF, to be released in October, then TTYH in December. But oh well...

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Femme Fatale wasn’t a flop, but I agree with everything else.

How? It underperformed for her standards and compared to other pop girls at the time. Tour was a flop,singles didn't flop(in US) but no-one even remembers them soo...

Archived