Britney is NOT featured on G-Eazy's new album!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, jennyj said:

I'm tired of people saying that.  She promoted this album more than the last few albums tbh (she did interviews, talk show games, tons of social posts, live performances at award shows, and international shows).... she can only do as much as her team and label allow her to do.  It's obvious the label was not putting her as a priority on their roster (barely any marketing from the label at all), and her own team was not making her album a priority with the decline of music sales as a whole, and they know they make more money with POM and her fragrances. 

That's why she really needs to leave her label and get a new team (unfortunately she probably can't unless her Dad makes the call, which he probably won't).  But we all know she's bored with POM and craving that drive again with all these live vocals and insta clips lately.  So her Dad should give her the creative freedom and be on her side.

Thank you

I have mentioned many of times of how she promoted Glory more than the previous 3 that she does not care much for

2 hours ago, Style. said:

That Nokia Garbaj owned and dominated both Kanye and Jay-z on the Monster single, even Kanye have said it! At least, you tried! :tiffcackle:

Ok? I never said that wasn’t a good verse. My point still stands in Kanye actually making a cultural shift in Hip Hop and not just having a handful of hot verses while getting silicone injections and raiding Lil Kim’s closet. :tiffcackle:

Archived