Jump to content

Britney is NOT featured on G-Eazy's new album!


BritneyIsPurePerfection

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's actually annoying. Britney should have a hook somewhere on his project. That would have been cute exposure. 

It's like how Rihanna did Love The Way You Lie/The Monster so Eminem did Numb on Unapologetic, Nicki did Raining Men so Rihanna did Fly, Gaga/Bey Telephone/Video Phone, Big Sean/Ariana, Ariana/Nicki, etc. the list goes on and on

I mean even Bebe Rexha (sang the hook of Me, Myself and I that Britney replaced at VMAs) G-Eazy appeared on her EP All Your Fault Pt. 1

It's rude. But maybe Britney didn't want to. Collaborations are meant to expose both artists to both artists' bases though.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, CristMont said:

I'm actually glad, rap music world would freak out... Brinni is not good for Gerald's reputation :kyliecry: #JustSaying

So track 6 is about Brinni :sendinglove:

I don’t think so. If it were good it’d be good, I’ve wanted Brit to do some hooks  - she just can’t song on any rappers. 

Missy ft Britney would be A M A Z I N G

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

That's actually annoying. Britney should have a hook somewhere on his project. That would have been cute exposure. 

It's like how Rihanna did Love The Way You Lie/The Monster so Eminem did Numb on Unapologetic, Nicki did Raining Men so Rihanna did Fly, Gaga/Bey Telephone/Video Phone, Big Sean/Ariana, Ariana/Nicki, etc. the list goes on and on

I mean even Bebe Rexha (sang the hook of Me, Myself and I that Britney replaced at VMAs) G-Eazy appeared on her EP All Your Fault Pt. 1

It's rude. But maybe Britney didn't want to. Collaborations are meant to expose both artists to both artists' bases though.

I’m sure he asked. I don’t think Britney wants to tbh. She doesn’t really do features ever and releasing lot slower sadly 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I’m sure he asked. I don’t think Britney wants to tbh. She doesn’t really do features ever and releasing lot slower sadly 

This devastates me!!! She has such a distinct voice for hooks; her voice is just as instantly recognizable and commercial as Rihanna's. 

I've been dying for Britney to hook up with a DJ or rapper these last couple of years. 

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

This devastates me!!! She has such a distinct voice for hooks; her voice is just as instantly recognizable and commercial as Rihanna's. 

I've been dying for Britney to hook up with a DJ or rapper these last couple of years. 

Nowadays, it’s a good way to experiment and stay relevant. Not even doing promo for the songs sometimes! And it’s not like people wouldn’t want to work w her. I just hope she starts enjoying her career again and starts taking risks and collabing again. 

Like really Larry you couldn’t just put Maluma, Daddy Yankee, or J Balvin on a change your mind Remix? She doesn’t even have to be in the video if it’s cool :orangu: 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

This devastates me!!! She has such a distinct voice for hooks; her voice is just as instantly recognizable and commercial as Rihanna's. 

I've been dying for Britney to hook up with a DJ or rapper these last couple of years. 

I’d much rather her sing on a credible rapper’s music. Kanye, for example. Ain’t nobody gonna care for G-Eazy in 10 years.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Screamous said:

She wont bother to promote anyway, she didnt even promote her own album properly

:kyliecry:

I'm tired of people saying that.  She promoted this album more than the last few albums tbh (she did interviews, talk show games, tons of social posts, live performances at award shows, and international shows).... she can only do as much as her team and label allow her to do.  It's obvious the label was not putting her as a priority on their roster (barely any marketing from the label at all), and her own team was not making her album a priority with the decline of music sales as a whole, and they know they make more money with POM and her fragrances. 

That's why she really needs to leave her label and get a new team (unfortunately she probably can't unless her Dad makes the call, which he probably won't).  But we all know she's bored with POM and craving that drive again with all these live vocals and insta clips lately.  So her Dad should give her the creative freedom and be on her side.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I don’t think so. If it were good it’d be good, I’ve wanted Brit to do some hooks  - she just can’t song on any rappers. 

Missy ft Britney would be A M A Z I N G

Can we start a petition to make that happen? :tear:

That would break the world, Missy is always one of the most anticipated artist :kyliecry:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block