WTF TEAM BRITNEY?

JP9101

I just don't get it 

pre> x factor ... britney wasn't ready, what the hell they were thinking... all gp think Britney is awkward 

1. Britney Jean fiasco (using Myah, didn't promote work ***** and chose perfume when everybody knows Britney doesn't sing any of her song live)  :zoomzoom:

2. Pretty girls didn't work (Igglu was huge, horrible song and horrendous video)

everybody may think ... ok, ok it is a pop star team, they are going to learn from the mistakes.

GLORY HAPPENED 

amazing first single, #1 on itunes but ...

no promo the first week, vma's comeback very mediocre (and the commercial hype as ****)

carpool was cute  but just 9 min

no more promo for make me 

video scrapped

interviews (pokemon go, vegas, how Selena and preston influence Glory)

glory scrapped (cover)

random feat  

slumber party second single ... I don't think so (they remove the solo version, not a proper cover, not proper promo, release the mv at 0:00 am and announce the premier via Instagram)

B10 team b finally are going to learn? :kyliecry:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, JP9101 said:

2. Pretty girls didn't work (Igglu was huge, horrible song and horrendous video

Wut? Hope this is sarcasm lol. Iggy was already falling down really hard, a lot of people hating on her, petitions for her to be fired by her label so she would be sent to australia, radio ban, jokes everywhere, and a bunch of people making fun of Britney's desperation to have a hit that she called Iggy to a "duet"  :lemmetellu:

Gosh, even Tinashe excluded her from "All Hands on Deck" to not have backlash on her single/video :oknolol:

And that only makes Team Britney even worse by allowing her to associate her image with the most hated artist at that time :anxiety:

Make Me had so much potential. As did Glory as a whole.

If Make Me had a better video and VMA performance (that commercial advertisement hyped up the performance as if it would compete with her legendary performances of yesteryear and it was anything but memorable. It was nice, but nothing on the same caliber as everyone was expecting) it could have been a decent hit and then a better choice for 2nd single could have helped the longevity of the album and era.

6 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Wut? Hope this is sarcasm lol. Iggy was already falling down really hard, a lot of people hating on her, petitions for her to be fired by her label so she would be sent to australia, radio ban, jokes everywhere, and a bunch of people making fun of Britney's desperation to have a hit that she called Iggy to a "duet"  :lemmetellu:

Gosh, even Tinashe excluded her from "All Hands on Deck" to not have backlash on her single/video :oknolol:

And that only makes Team Britney even worse by allowing her to associate her image with the most hated artist at that time :anxiety:

I didnt know :anxiety: even worse :anxiety: how is it possible ? 

I still don't know why many of you guys think Slumber Party wasn't a good choice. The era started out bad and after a silly MV, barely any album promotion and a tired VMA performance nobody would give a single **** about Britney 'cause she's been consistently disappointing. Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Just Luv Me and Better are some of the songs on Glory that could have successful if Britney gave a ****. 

They ****** up with Glory real bad. They had a perfect opportunity to promote the album in the first week on the VMAs if they were a little bit more creative. Britney's idea of doing "something she's never done" is that little shadow thing she did at the beginning and then continue to lip sync and do mediocre choreography when she knows damn well everybody at this point is not sure if she's actually talented as a dancer or singer, so instead of proving everyone wrong she confirmed it. 

And we all know the original Make Me video would have more controversial and would have gotten the song more attention. It had potential to be a hit. The chorus is catchy and her vocals were really good on the song. Another wasted opportunity. 

If Britney wanted to, she could have done a lot of things, so let's not pretend that her team and Jamie are the only ones making decisions. Plus, I think another reason for Britney flopping consistently has to do with her breakdown, her lack of dancing, lack of personality in most interviews, and her aging (not to us fans of course, but to the GP). Most people never really thought of her as an amazing singer that they would love to listen to, she was an amazing performer with a lot of charisma, good looks and charm. To the GP, she lost all of that, just look at her instagram comments for example, everybody is saying how old she looks, how she's not beautiful anymore, how she's not dancing, how she sounds bad when she sings etc. I think we all can continue to support her and enjoy what she does but the gp is over her in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

I still don't know why many of you guys think Slumber Party wasn't a good choice. The era started out bad and after a silly MV, barely any album promotion and a tired VMA performance nobody would give a single **** about Britney 'cause she's been consistently disappointing. Slumber Party, Love Me Down, Just Luv Me and Better are some of the songs on Glory that could have successful if Britney gave a ****. 

They ****** up with Glory real bad. They had a perfect opportunity to promote the album in the first week on the VMAs if they were a little bit more creative. Britney's idea of doing "something she's never done" is that little shadow thing she did at the beginning and then continue to lip sync and do mediocre choreography when she knows damn well everybody at this point is not sure if she's actually talented as a dancer or singer, so instead of proving everyone wrong she confirmed it. 

And we all know the original Make Me video would have more controversial and would have gotten the song more attention. It had potential to be a hit. The chorus is catchy and her vocals were really good on the song. Another wasted opportunity. 

If Britney wanted to, she could have done a lot of things, so let's not pretend that her team and Jamie are the only ones making decisions. Plus, I think another reason for Britney flopping consistently has to do with her breakdown, her lack of dancing, lack of personality in most interviews, and her aging (not to us fans of course, but to the GP). Most people never really thought of her as an amazing singer that they would love to listen to, she was an amazing performer with a lot of charisma, good looks and charm. To the GP, she lost all of that, just look at her instagram comments for example, everybody is saying how old she looks, how she's not beautiful anymore, how she's not dancing, how she sounds bad when she sings etc. I think we all can continue to support her and enjoy what she does but the gp is over her in my opinion. 

slumber party is amazing :kyliecry: but gp don't know about its existence 

On 07/12/2017 at 9:27 PM, JP9101 said:

I didnt know :anxiety: even worse :anxiety: how is it possible ? 

Larry as always, RCA asking Britney to give them some extra cash, Britney seeing Iggy's Fancy music video after 5 months of release and thinking the girl was still hot in the industry :anxiety:

In other words, bad management team :NYsassy:

Archived