I miss the POM era

JustLuvMe

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piece of me isn't actually a  low.She won a lot of awards for the show. She changed the whole Vegas entertainment. She took a soulful journey  to be a better artist and a better mother. She reinvented her **** side.She started to sing actually live again after all these years.She came strong at her dancing game with the revamp.

She joined the cancer foundation and gave a lot back to community also.

So yeah Piece of Me is her best career move after years. I'm happy she did piece of me , revamped it and extended it. 

31 minutes ago, riccus said:

Piece of me isn't actually a  low.She won a lot of awards for the show. She changed the whole Vegas entertainment. She took a soulful journey  to be a better artist and a better mother. She reinvented her **** side.She started to sang actually live again after all these years.She came strong at her dancing game with the revamp.

So yeah Piece of Me is her best career move after years. I'm happ she did piece of me , revamped it and extended it. 

2 hours ago, riccus said:

Piece of me isn't actually a  low.She won a lot of awards for the show. She changed the whole Vegas entertainment. She took a soulful journey  to be a better artist and a better mother. She reinvented her **** side.She started to sing actually live again after all these years.She came strong at her dancing game with the revamp.

So yeah Piece of Me is her best career move after years. I'm happy she did piece of me , revamped it and extended it. 

you go gurl :wigsnatched:

Archived