If Britney came out with a reason to why she is currently the way she is

Nando.

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I don't believe it's real but IF it is then that would put an incredibly sinister take on things. She seems very happy though now, she seems content whereas in times before she most definitely didn't.

I believe @breatheheavy wrote a column on the JFX site to accompany the release of the tape, but I could be remembering it wrong.

I also recall Jamie threatening Jordan with legal action if he didn't back away from the subject, so perhaps he's signed an NDA and can't say either way. :usher:

But yes, she does seem content now. I don't know if I'd say there's a fire in her belly when it comes to her career, but she otherwise does seem content.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LELE said:

If you read the papers of the court you will realize that the majority of the money goes to the 5 or 6 lawyers in charge of the finances of britney, if this conservatorship continues the fortune of britney will disappear in the pockets of those lawyers.

Britney can not make decisions about her finances, less will she make decisions about her children's fortune.
Britney's dad probably along with the conservatorship team of lawyers took that decision

Most of those ppl are making a fraction of what Britney takes home. Even if she wasn't in a cship, she still would be paying ppl to look over her money. 

Britney moves from mansion to mansion...she has flowers which probably cost about $30 per pot and she has six in one photo. She is spending her money just fine on what she wants. 

Archived