If Britney came out with a reason to why she is currently the way she is

Nando.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

She doesn't like being a popstar anymore, for me that's enough and I can understand. :ineedthetruth:

but you see, she keeps saying she loves what she does, she even posted last week about us not knowing how much it means to her

and thats exactly what i mean on the op, that we dont LISTEN to her

we keep saying she doesnt want to do this because she didnt do promo or because she half assed a choreo, and she keeps saying from her mouth she is giving her all and deserves recognition and its not in her 20s anymore, and what do we do? we dont listen

i didnt mean to enter the bipolar/anxiety spectrum of the discussion, my main point is she states these facts and we dont wanna hear her because we think she's still being secretive and shady somehow

its not that deep

the facts are in front of us

45 minutes ago, it's so much Better said:

for me it's pretty clear

she's doing something she likes to do, living her life with money - which she likes.

after the breakdown she realized what meant to be a big big big superstar. she could have been easily listed by Gaga in her doc when she's going on about people who died cause of the fame... but she didn't die. yeah, she didn't die. but this was just cause she was lucky, cause God knows how close it got from that.

and then she saw how a life of MEDIUM amount of fame, MEDIUM amount of headlines, MEDIUM amount of success, MEDIUM amount of fans was. and it was much better. she is getting a lot of money without being in the spotlight, judged and etc

for me it was a very cold decision, where she definitely never ever wants to be what she was.

we heard many times her saying that the 30s are much better than the 20s, and guess what the big difference for her? fame.

when she was exceptional she was BRITNEY SPEARS and she didn't have a proper life.

now she's average and she has everything she wants

why change? 

why be a better version of herself if that means going back to how it was and maybe even having another breakdown?

imo it's simple as that.

:mattafact:

I do agree with all of this

HOWEVER

If she's gonna continue to do it then put in 100%, especially when it's her loyal fans paying their money. She can still be relatively out the spotlight without giving **** and calling it flowers.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
16 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Why do it then? Genuine question. And she genuinely seems so happy these days, do you think that's all a lie then?

Because her conservatorship needs money

We all know Britney has no passion, she just keep doing it for her brand and c-ship, because perfumes are not enough.

1 minute ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Because her conservatorship needs money, or there's no purpose to it.

We all know Britney has no passion, she just keep doing it for her brand and c-ship, because perfumes are not enough.

I might be wrong but I'm sure I've read on here that conservators cannot force you to work. And that she can appeal the conservatorship but chooses not to.

Perfumes would be enough, what about people in conservatorships that aren't world famous pop stars? They don't need to rake in millions, it's relative surely.

11 minutes ago, Nando. said:

but you see, she keeps saying she loves what she does, she even posted last week about us not knowing how much it means to her

and thats exactly what i mean on the op, that we dont LISTEN to her

we keep saying she doesnt want to do this because she didnt do promo or because she half assed a choreo, and she keeps saying from her mouth she is giving her all and deserves recognition and its not in her 20s anymore, and what do we do? we dont listen

i didnt mean to enter the bipolar/anxiety spectrum of the discussion, my main point is she states these facts and we dont wanna hear her because we think she's still being secretive and shady somehow

its not that deep

the facts are in front of us

Well she says she sing live :ineedthetruth:

7 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I might be wrong but I'm sure I've read on here that conservators cannot force you to work. And that she can appeal the conservatorship but chooses not to.

Perfumes would be enough, what about people in conservatorships that aren't world famous pop stars? They don't need to rake in millions, it's relative surely.

You are correct, she’s just still working because she’s getting away with making millions doing the bare minimum. Who wouldn’t sign up for that?

11 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

She was already a puppet before, so I refuse to believe that she has more power under a c-ship :ineedthetruth: 

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

You are correct, she’s just still working because she’s getting away with making millions doing the bare minimum. Who wouldn’t sign up for that?

This is what I thought, she's being paid the same millions whether she attends rehearsals,  completes the dance breaks properly,  sings live etc, so she's doing the easiest thing to make the huge fortune she wants.

Some artists though DO give a damn about not scraping by on little effort,  it's sad she isn't one of them anymore!

3 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

She was already a puppet before, so I refuse to believe that she has more power under a c-ship :ineedthetruth: 

In a strange way she does - she has less responsibility and for some people that makes them feel more powerful because it's less on their shoulders. Much less pressure for her now, yet she still gets to be a legend and a very rich one at that.

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This is what I thought, she's being paid the same millions whether she attends rehearsals,  completes the dance breaks properly,  sings live etc, so she's doing the easiest thing to make the huge fortune she wants.

Some artists though DO give a damn about not scraping by on little effort,  it's sad she isn't one of them anymore!

She’s incredibly lucky that people are still supporting her. She made $34 million this year, so she’ll surely by back in Vegas

16 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

In a strange way she does - she has less responsibility and for some people that makes them feel more powerful because it's less on their shoulders. Much less pressure for her now, yet she still gets to be a legend and a very rich one at that.

Much less pressure, I agree...but since the c-ship, she is as much a puppet, as she was back in 1998

The worst was around 2011-2013

"Britney Spears is dead. That is, assuming the now-defunct website BritneyIsDead.com isn’t lying to us. Because back in 1998, right before dropping the now-classic rock opera Baby One More Time, Britney and Justin Timberlake got into a particularly nasty car accident that resulted in severe burns on Justin’s part and an unfortunate case of decapitation on Britney’s. (Justin is still in a coma; his clone roams free.) Because pop stars must have heads, the label was forced to find a Britney Spears stand-in. This is where the stories begin to diverge. BritneyIsDead.com claims that the label’s producers went to the mall and found a young look-alike named Britney Shears. This seems unlikely and leaves us with only one possibility: Donald Marshall was right. It was time to clone Britney. Over the years, plenty of Britney clones have come and gone, which would explain her many emotional ups and downs. According to Marshall, though, at any given time there are at least two to five backup clones waiting underground for their turn in the spotlight. Like any clone, the Britney copies are not at all happy with their lot in life. So in 2009's “Break the Ice,” one of the songs written for Britney by Donald Marshall during his time as a pop clone lyricist, she managed to sneak in some hints at the reality of her situation. This included an accompanying animated video that depicts her blowing up an actual cloning center. And according to Marshall, the tubes detailed in the video look “exactly” like the real tubes in the cloning center. Why Queen Elizabeth and the rest of her Illuminati cohorts would allow a menial clone to expose the secrets of their arcane operation, however, remains a mystery."

:sneer:

1 hour ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Because her conservatorship needs money

An underrated aspect of her conservatorship is that it safeguards her fortune, you can't drain her money from the conservatorship when her assets/purchases from it are tracked by the courts.  This is in addition to the number of trusts she has outside of her conservatorship.  Why do you think she could change her will that starts giving her sons some of her fortune at 18?

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Well as long as Kim Kardashian stays in the spotlight in making her living, nobody can really call out Britney for getting richer.  That's not to say Britney should't be a better performer.

She's obviously going to return to Vegas at some point, hopefully after a considerable break, and when she does a new contract will require her to do an entirely new show.  There's no doubt her medications affected her ability (and her face but not mouth) but we've seen her do impressive gymnast routines so I don't really see any excuses why she can't do much better the next time around now that this show is over.

And people should  probably stop mentioning her face (outside of M&G's of course).  She mostly looks like an older version of her younger herself.  How is that bad?  That IG post yesterday is a perfect example.

But being much less relevant but getting richer and richer is obviously excellent for Britney.  Her fans just deserve better performances from her.

16 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Well as long as Kim Kardashian stays in the spotlight in making her living, nobody can really call out Britney for getting richer.  That's not to say Britney should't be a better performer.

Well I’m not necessarily saying I blame her. It’s unfortunate, but I’d probably get lazy too if I could get away with it. 

17 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

And people should  probably stop mentioning her face (outside of M&G's of course).  She mostly looks like an older version of her younger herself.  How is that bad?  That IG post yesterday is a perfect example.

I agree, and even if she does look different it shouldn’t matter.

She contradicts herself all the time, so if we listen to Britney: well, no, we don't have any answers.

And frankly, none of you are certified, licensed psychiatrists, and if you are you're still not Britney's, so maybe everyone should stop acting like they have the insight on Britney's innermost thoughts and feelings.

Archived