Which Perfumeney is the best?

Which Perfumeney is the best?   

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's very difficult for me as I'm a perfume lover and I like to have over 20 scents so I can choose what to wear according to my mood. Same with Britney fragrances. 

I'm going say #1 is a tie between Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Fantasy is more sweet/bakery type of scent whereas MF is fruitier. I usually just spray whatever I'm craving. 

#2 Curious. I used to HATE it before but lately I've enjoyed it in the summer it's so watery/fresh and the flowery scent is so good.

#3 Believe. I've had many compliments with it. It's quite unisex smelling. Non-stinky Patchouli + Guava + Tangerine is a brilliant mixture :urite:

Haven't tried Private Show, Sunset Fantasy, Maui Fantasy, Fantasy in Bloom or Cosmic Radiance. So I can't tell you much about those.

Fantasy Naughty Remix is also really nice. It's a more cupcakey less sythetic version of Fantasy, feels very powdery too :mattafact:

58 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

That's very difficult for me as I'm a perfume lover and I like to have over 20 scents so I can choose what to wear according to my mood. Same with Britney fragrances. 

I'm going say #1 is a tie between Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. Fantasy is more sweet/bakery type of scent whereas MF is fruitier. I usually just spray whatever I'm craving. 

#2 Curious. I used to HATE it before but lately I've enjoyed it in the summer it's so watery/fresh and the flowery scent is so good.

#3 Believe. I've had many compliments with it. It's quite unisex smelling. Non-stinky Patchouli + Guava + Tangerine is a brilliant mixture :urite:

Haven't tried Private Show, Sunset Fantasy, Maui Fantasy, Fantasy in Bloom or Cosmic Radiance. So I can't tell you much about those.

Fantasy Naughty Remix is also really nice. It's a more cupcakey less sythetic version of Fantasy, feels very powdery too :mattafact:

I love midnight, it's my fave from those that I've smelled. I have the fantasy anniversary and I really like it too. Curious is more fresh and weaker so it works out better on many occasions. 

People really talk so much about how believe is different, strong and less sweet. It's Def next on my list. I really liked Hidden too, it's another one that I want to buy

@BOBIBCFBG also talked well about the naughty Remix, but said to me it's quite similar to regular fantasy.

What about Radiance, do u like it too,? 

22 minutes ago, Arya said:

I love midnight, it's my fave from those that I've smelled. I have the fantasy anniversary and I really like it too. Curious is more fresh and weaker so it works out better on many occasions. 

People really talk so much about how believe is different, strong and less sweet. It's Def next on my list. I really liked Hidden too, it's another one that I want to buy

@BOBIBCFBG also talked well about the naughty Remix, but said to me it's quite similar to regular fantasy.

What about Radiance, do u like it too,? 

I didn't find Naughty and Nice Remixes that similar to Fantasy. They have that Fantasy DNA but they're not similar in my opinion. Fantasy is harsher when freshly sprayed because of the Kiwi note and overall extremely sweet and has some fruity undertone when it dries down, The Nice remix is similar but much smoother/less harsh. Naughty remix is more different, it's a bit darker, smoother than Fantasy, not fruity at all, just powdery and cakey and a bit more grown up. 

I like Radiance. It didn't wow me though. It's a nice fruity floral. The red berries note is very pleasant and inoffensive but overall it's quite weak and not that impressive. But if you can't test it at store you can always buy the 30ml bottle for really low price. 

1 hour ago, Mohd93 said:

I didn't find Naughty and Nice Remixes that similar to Fantasy. They have that Fantasy DNA but they're not similar in my opinion. Fantasy is harsher when freshly sprayed because of the Kiwi note and overall extremely sweet and has some fruity undertone when it dries down, The Nice remix is similar but much smoother/less harsh. Naughty remix is more different, it's a bit darker, smoother than Fantasy, not fruity at all, just powdery and cakey and a bit more grown up. 

I like Radiance. It didn't wow me though. It's a nice fruity floral. The red berries note is very pleasant and inoffensive but overall it's quite weak and not that impressive. But if you can't test it at store you can always buy the 30ml bottle for really low price. 

Do u think Naughty is worth of buying it? I don't like to have similar perfumes. From her I have Midnight, Circus, island, fantasy anniversary and curious and what I like about them is that none of those smell like each other. 

Which ones from the Fantasy family do u think are more different from each other? And which ones are more different from regular fantasy? 

After fantasy, midnight, curious and believe, which ones are u favorites? 

17 minutes ago, Arya said:

Do u think Naughty is worth of buying it? I don't like to have similar perfumes. From her I have Midnight, Circus, island, fantasy anniversary and curious and what I like about them is that none of those smell like each other. 

Which ones from the Fantasy family do u think are more different from each other? And which ones are more different from regular fantasy? 

After fantasy, midnight, curious and believe, which ones are u favorites? 

That depends on your taste and how you differentiate. To me, Fantasy Naughty Remix is not at all like Fantasy. They're different enough to own both. I think what really differentiates it from Fantasy in that it doesn't have any fruits at all, so you won't smell anything fruity about, it also smells more mature than Fantasy and is smoother.

Curious In Control is different from any Britney perfume in my opinion, it's very sweet but weak in performance.

Island Fantasy is very different from the original Fantasy. It's summery, fruity and fresh. But performs like a cologne, so it's very weak. Rocker Femme Fantasy is also a bt different. It has similarities with Fantasy but it's much creamier, with more Blackberry and a slight tropical vibe, so I didn't find that similar to Fantasy. 

I'm not sure which one is my favorite after the ones I listed. I find most of the other either weak or things I will get bored of eventually unlike the ones I listed. But based on the smell alone, I'd say Curious In Control. It smells really nice and sweet, like an overdose of Vanilla with some creme brulee and candy. 

I have them all but VIP Private Show and Sunset Fantasy. My list from best to worst:

Circus Fantasy
Curious In Control
Fantasy The Intimate Edition
Private Show
Rocker Femme Fantasy
Fantasy - The Naughty Remix
Fantasy - The Nice Remix
Fantasy
Island Fantasy
Hidden Fantasy
Curious
Believe
Cosmic Radiance
Radiance
Midnight Fantasy
Maui Fantasy
Fantasy In Bloom

1 hour ago, Mohd93 said:

To me, Fantasy Naughty Remix is not at all like Fantasy. They're different enough to own both.

They smell almost exactly like Fantasy I mean that was the point lol. The notes are literally the same from Fantasy but they took out one or two for each remix so they do smell different but it's almost the exact same DNA. Naughty is just a little sexier/darker/more chocolate and Nice is a lighter version.

22 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

That depends on your taste and how you differentiate. To me, Fantasy Naughty Remix is not at all like Fantasy. They're different enough to own both. I think what really differentiates it from Fantasy in that it doesn't have any fruits at all, so you won't smell anything fruity about, it also smells more mature than Fantasy and is smoother.

Curious In Control is different from any Britney perfume in my opinion, it's very sweet but weak in performance.

Island Fantasy is very different from the original Fantasy. It's summery, fruity and fresh. But performs like a cologne, so it's very weak. Rocker Femme Fantasy is also a bt different. It has similarities with Fantasy but it's much creamier, with more Blackberry and a slight tropical vibe, so I didn't find that similar to Fantasy. 

I'm not sure which one is my favorite after the ones I listed. I find most of the other either weak or things I will get bored of eventually unlike the ones I listed. But based on the smell alone, I'd say Curious In Control. It smells really nice and sweet, like an overdose of Vanilla with some creme brulee and candy. 

In the future when my anniversary bottle ends, I'll def try the naughty one. From the fantasies I have, I think Midnight and fantasy are the ones that smell more alike bc island and Circus are really different. 

I've heard Cosmic smells better than Radiance. 

Which ones are the ones u liked/like the least? 

20 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I love Private Show and Fantasy Nice Remix best of all. But that's not slamming the other Britney perfumes I've tried/had. I don't think I've ever had any Britney perfumes that made me cringe and think it smells disgusting.

I'm dying to try the private show! 

21 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I have them all but VIP Private Show and Sunset Fantasy. My list from best to worst:

Circus Fantasy
Curious In Control
Fantasy The Intimate Edition
Private Show
Rocker Femme Fantasy
Fantasy - The Naughty Remix
Fantasy - The Nice Remix
Fantasy
Island Fantasy
Hidden Fantasy
Curious
Believe
Cosmic Radiance
Radiance
Midnight Fantasy
Maui Fantasy
Fantasy In Bloom

I love midnight, was surprised to see it so low on ur list. 

U forgot about the stage one and curious Heart. 

On 05/12/2017 at 6:58 PM, Mohd93 said:

Where I live there aren't so many stores that sell and they aren't so cheap. They are smt like 100 dollars even the oldest ones. And there aren't as many options too. On sephora site it's ridiculously expense. converting my country's currency to dollar, private show is like 170 dollars. But there is a site like eBay where u can buy the old ones for 34 dollars and private show for 52. I don't buy in dollars though. I just talked as if it was in dollars so u can understand how they overcharge her perfumes here bc I don't live in Europe, North America or Oceania. 

Archived