Melanie Martinez Issues Statement After Former Best Friend Accused Her Of ****

Jordan Miller

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Crayboy said:

I’m confused tbh. What if Tim believe it was ****, but it wasn’t? Or Melanie believes it wasn’t and it was. Like if they’re actually falsett convinced :/

such a mess, hope things become 

melanie confused me even more by saying she didn’t say no, but we chose to do it like wtf:nocomprende:

You can't "believe" you've been *****. Sorry. There was no consent here, she didn't want to have *** with her and she repeatedly told her she didn't want to. So yes it's a ****, she has been *****. It doesn't matter what Martinez thinks, the girl didn't want to, as long as you don't want *** but the other person is doing it to you anyway then it's a ****. She ended up submitting to her because she wanted it to end. There was no consent but submission, and submission doesn't mean yes. It IS a ****.

3 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

overreacted again, i don't believe she ***** someone, **** is huge term, you can use this word if you know how to use it, maybe she just touched or smt but **** is... i don't know, i don't want to belive because melanie martinez is one of the most creative artists of this century.

Hmm ok, what is your definition then ? As long as there is no consent , sorry to tell you but it's a ****. Period.

55 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

You can't "believe" you've been *****. Sorry. There was no consent here, she didn't want to have *** with her and she repeatedly told her she didn't want to. So yes it's a ****, she has been *****. It doesn't matter what Martinez thinks, the girl didn't want to, as long as you don't want *** but the other person is doing it to you anyway then it's a ****. She ended up submitting to her because she wanted it to end. There was no consent but submission, and submission doesn't mean yes. It IS a ****.

Hmm ok, what is your definition then ? As long as there is no consent , sorry to tell you but it's a ****. Period.

Based on What they’ve both written so far, I do have to say that «What they chose to do» does imply consent.

one does have to listen both sides. Now im not defending mel, as she should be punished if she did it.

I do wish she would have files a report and not gone to twitterTwitter

30 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Based on What they’ve both written so far, I do have to say that «What they chose to do» does imply consent.

one does have to listen both sides. Now im not defending mel, as she should be punished if she did it.

I do wish she would have files a report and not gone to twitterTwitter

Only melanie talked about what "they chose" to do, but that doesn't mean that it's what the other chose, and if you have read the entire statement from the other girl then you would know she clearly wasn't consenting it and said multiple times she didn't want to do it. She ended up letting Melanie make *** to her but only by SUBMISSION, not because she wanted it but because she felt obligated and wanted this to be over.
The point is that it doesn't matter if Melanie think it was ok and it's what "they chose". Her friend told her she didn't want to do it multiple times. If Melanie can't understand that no means no, and begging someone to make *** is not a way to do it, and make *** to the person even when she told you no before then it's her problem if she's dumb enough to the point to think it was ok and it's what "THEY" chose to do, because clearly THEY didn't chose but SHE chose and make her friend submit.

21 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

Only melanie talked about what "they chose" to do, but that doesn't mean that it's what the other chose, and if you have read the entire statement from the other girl then you would know she clearly wasn't consenting it and said multiple times she didn't want to do it. She ended up letting Melanie make *** to her but only by SUBMISSION, not because she wanted it but because she felt obligated and wanted this to be over.
The point is that it doesn't matter if Melanie think it was ok and it's what "they chose". Her friend told her she didn't want to do it multiple times. If Melanie can't understand that no means no, and begging someone to make *** is not a way to do it, and make *** to the person even when she told you no before then it's her problem if she's dumb enough to the point to think it was ok and it's what "THEY" chose to do, because clearly THEY didn't chose but SHE chose and make her friend submit.

look at this thread.

i’m just even more and more utterly confused now

if the allegations are true, I wish Mel ends up in jail or something

Archived