Melanie Martinez Issues Statement After Former Best Friend Accused Her Of ****

Jordan Miller

• Leader

"She never said no."

"She never said no."

Melanie Martinez has been accused of raping her former best friend. A woman named Timothy Heller penned an explosive and detailed letter revealing her truth.

“I never said yes. I said no, repeatedly. But she used her power over me, and broke me down," Heller wrote in the note. "Just so there is no confusion, I was ******** by my best friend… she performed oral *** on me and then I was penetrated with a *** toy without being asked. That’s what happened." Read the full thing here.

Martinez has responded. She doesn't exactly deny the ****** encounters they both had together, but claims it was consensual.

"I am horrified and saddened by the statements and story told tonight by Timothy Heller," Martinez wrote. "What she and I shared was a close friendship for a period of time. We came into each other's lives as we were both starting our careers as artists, and we tried to help each other. We both had pain in dealing with our individual demons and the new paths we were forging, but I truly felt we were trying to lift each other up."

She adds: “She never said no to what we chose to do together. And although we parted ways, I am sending her love and light always."

This doesn't cut it. Heller's admission was too detailed and harrowing and deserves action, not a passive response that ends with "sending her love and light." Martinez is sweeping things under the rug. That's something a cry baby does.

Read Martinez's note below:

Thoughts on Martinez's statement? Let us know in our NEW comments system below.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

i really dont know what to believe at this point :beysip:

heller's story sounded a little bit fake in some parts but now melanie isn't even denying that any of that happened, wtf? :gross:

she's agreeing it happenned a relationship between them, not the ****, i think

so, yeah, it sounded fake but I also think it's very bad that sometimes we doubt the victim, but it's getting more and more frequent this kind of allegations, so I'm concerned, cause if we are to believe in every story without knowing if it's true we are bound to commit some injustices.

17 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

Damn, everyday we get more news about another person being ***** or ******** harassed :ineedthetruth:

Are all celebs/public figures losing their minds? tf is going on :ineedthetruth:

Think about it, it makes sense. You keep something to yourself because you're afraid of what others might say but as soon as other people start speakin' up about it, you feel encouragement to speak up yourself. Same thing happened 2/3 years ago when a huge surge of "coming out" videos started appearing on YouTube! :brityes: The rapes and molestations have been happening for years if not decades. :ehum:

I’m confused tbh. What if Tim believe it was ****, but it wasn’t? Or Melanie believes it wasn’t and it was. Like if they’re actually falsett convinced :/

such a mess, hope things become 

melanie confused me even more by saying she didn’t say no, but we chose to do it like wtf:nocomprende:

Consent is the problem here. Either Melanie is lying, and she ignored all signs of being uninterested, or Melanie had no reason to believe timothy wasn't enjoying it. When it comes to consent, you have to be vocal and physical with it, whether its actually asking someone if they like something, or making a clear sign of disinterest (pushing a hand away). Timothy might have completely went along with it, but not wanted to, because she felt she had to, whether that was Melanie's intention or not.

I hope they can figure something out because this is a tough one.

Archived