Songs Britney ignores / pays dust to

summer2summer

Lots of album songs are probably never been performed/mentioned :kyliecry:. but i've always imagined those certain songs either performed live on tour , tv or even acknowledged e.g talks about how they came about etc. 

1. I've just begun (having my fun) : i just remember being completely obsessed with this song when her GH came out.:lemmetellu: it sounds better than all of TS new album and pop songs on radio now

2. My prerogative : This song had an amazing video , but she never truely addressed it , neither performed it live. :girlwhat:

3. Early mornin' : Not a huge fan of this song , but i've always wondered how a performance would carry this song. wouldn't be interesting to see it performed? :outwithit:

what do you guys think?? what other songs you feel are deserving of being performed live?? 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It’s funny you mention Early Mornin’ because she claims it’s one of her favorites but she’s never performed it.

She’s never performed Criminal either, despite it being a single.

No Outrageous since 2004.

Heaven On Earth is her favorite song from Blackout but not a single performance ever.

EXACTLY , she mentioned it in multiple interviews that her favorite song from in the zone was Early mornin' , yet it she NEVER actually performed it. :outwithit:

i 4got about Criminal :lemmetellu:

i also want justice for And then we kiss :lemmetellu:  just imagine a performance . for god's sake it could easily replace everyshit :lemmetellu:

3 minutes ago, ifuseekari said:

The whole of BJ minus WB and Perfume tbh :outwithit:

Well, she never performed anything else besides Alien, but she did address some of the songs in multiple interviews during the BJ promo appearances. She even "tweeted" about each song in that listening party on Twitter.

I don't know if this thread is about songs that were never performed, or that have never even been addressed on an interview, etc.

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Well, she never performed anything else besides Alien, but she did address some of the songs in multiple interviews during the BJ promo appearances. She even "tweeted" about each song in that listening party on Twitter.

I don't know if this thread is about songs that were never performed, or that have never even been addressed on an interview, etc.

omgosh I forgot she performed Alien :idkney:

And I think the thread is about performing the songs 

Archived