Britney --- Elvis Song during Mickey Mouse Club era

Scarlett

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baby primeney :kyliecry:

she even had the primeney swagger and attitude.

I wonder if they help pick their own outfits cause this is so similar to the BOMT school girl outfit or if that's where the knee high socks and skirt idea started.

And it's really cool that she sang this song again. Wish she was the lead. And how weird is it that 3 out of the 5 became pop superstars years later. MMC knew how to pick em, fr. 

:kyliecry: 

I'd love to hear their voices harmonize more clearly or together today.

5 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Today did she know, she will be singing this song so many years later! 

I never saw this t4p! The song became really popular again in the early 90s when UB40 covered it. That’s the version they’re singing to on MMC it’s like reggae style. I first heard UB40’s version of Can’t Help Falling In Love. At the time I didn’t know it was a cover. Years later I heard Elvis’s version. I had no idea it was originally an Elvis song. Isn’t that funny?!

That’s the best thing about covering other artist’s songs. You bring a new generation of listeners  to the older artist’s music possibly providing the older artists with newer, younger fans. It’s great exposure for them. Britney, the Elvis Presley estate thanks you hahaa!! :bwink: 

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

I never saw this t4p! The song became really popular again in the early 90s when UB40 covered it. That’s the version they’re singing to on MMC it’s like reggae style. I first heard UB40’s version of Can’t Help Falling In Love. At the time I didn’t know it was a cover. Years later I heard Elvis’s version. I had no idea it was originally an Elvis song. Isn’t that funny?!

That’s the best thing about covering other artist’s songs. You bring a new generation of listeners  to the older artist’s music possibly providing the older artists with newer, younger fans. It’s great exposure for them. Britney, the Elvis Presley estate thanks you hahaa!! :bwink: 

I have never heard of the "Can't Help Falling in Love" until Britney post it on Instagram, and I really like the song now. Thanks for sharing the historical tidbit, never knew that. 

Oh wow Britney is dressed wayy more girly than Christina (I think they are 12 so it's odd to say 'sexier') but she ressembles BOMTney and Christina ressembles GIABtina with the orange baggy pants lol Britney's dancing and swag is so fluid whereas Christina looks kinda like Pomney counting steps :idkney:

I love this version of the song and it's still pretty crazy 3 of them became 3 of the biggest stars in music... 

4 hours ago, InTheZone4U said:

Oh wow Britney is dressed wayy more girly than Christina (I think they are 12 so it's odd to say 'sexier') but she ressembles BOMTney and Christina ressembles GIABtina with the orange baggy pants lol Britney's dancing and swag is so fluid whereas Christina looks kinda like Pomney counting steps :idkney:

I love this version of the song and it's still pretty crazy 3 of them became 3 of the biggest stars in music... 

I think brit was 12 years old and Christina was 13. It must have been recorded in 94 and Christina is one year older than Britney. 

I said sexier bc on some MMC documentary the older girls talked about how Britney was always **** and that they complained about producers giving Britney the sexier outfits and they said it wasnt **** bc she was 12 years old. 

3 hours ago, Arya said:

I think brit was 12 years old and Christina was 13. It must have been recorded in 94 and Christina is one year older than Britney. 

I said sexier bc on some MMC documentary the older girls talked about how Britney was always **** and that they complained about producers giving Britney the sexier outfits and they said it wasnt **** bc she was 12 years old. 

Ooh ok I did not know that... that's kinda creepy if they were specifically dressing her 'sexier' than the others tho... :wtf:

8 minutes ago, InTheZone4U said:

Ooh ok I did not know that... that's kinda creepy if they were specifically dressing her 'sexier' than the others tho... :wtf:

Ikr. Idk if it was coincidence or not but her outfits were tighter and shorter. Christina were baggy and always covering her legs. Christina was older but shorter and skinnier. 

Archived