lynn wished Britney a happy birthday

queenofhearts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, britsangel90 said:

yes it is, she even has a picture of her husband on there and other personal pictures

Why would Lynn follow K-Fed and a lot of popstars tho? 

Guest Brichney.
1 minute ago, Arya said:

Why would Lynn follow K-Fed and a lot of popstars tho? 

KFed used to dance for Justin (Justified era), she probably knows him personally long before the Britney marriage.

2 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

KFed used to dance for Justin (Justified era), she probably knows him personally long before the Britney marriage.

K-Fed danced only a couple of times for JT, he didn't even toured with JT. And they were never really friends even though K-Fed wants people to believe. I don't see why Lynn would follow a guy that JT mentioned being bitter more than once... 

1 minute ago, britsangel90 said:

Why would she follow Britney? same reason she follows all those other celebrities. She's probably met some of them through justin

Britney I'd even understand. She seemed to like Britney back then, but Britney's ex hubby? It's like Lynne following Jessica Biel but worse bc JT gave interviews back then and seemed bitter talking about Preston and KFed in general. 

3 minutes ago, Arya said:

Britney I'd even understand. She seemed to like Britney back then, but Britney's ex hubby? It's like Lynne following Jessica Biel but worse bc JT gave interviews back then and seemed bitter talking about Preston and KFed in general. 

I mean it's a little weird but if some one was trying to impersonate her I think they'd try a  little harder

Guest Brichney.
1 hour ago, Arya said:

K-Fed danced only a couple of times for JT, he didn't even toured with JT. And they were never really friends even though K-Fed wants people to believe. I don't see why Lynn would follow a guy that JT mentioned being bitter more than once... 

I never heard KFed say he was friends with Justin. Even when they met on a red carpet once, it was JT who initiated the talk. 

8 hours ago, InTheZone4U said:

I honestly don't think that's her real profile 

It is her profile. scroll through the comments on her profile and you'll see some of her friends commenting. I clicked on the profile pic of one of her friends and it was legit. Her friend's profile has pictures she's tagged lynn in

• 1 month later...
On 05/12/2017 at 8:30 PM, britsangel90 said:

It is her profile. scroll through the comments on her profile and you'll see some of her friends commenting. I clicked on the profile pic of one of her friends and it was legit. Her friend's profile has pictures she's tagged lynn in

I'm intrigued that that seems about right. Remember one of JT's half brother that posted a pic with Britney back in the day? Well, he follows this account that looks like JT's dad and JT's das also follows Britney :dead:

https://www.instagram.com/rtimberlake77/

JT'S stepmother also follow this Lynn account so it must be her then. 

Archived