Honestly, do you think this is perfect timing for her to change

indyRS

Absolutely! 2018/19 is the time for Britney to reinvent her act! She’s been a pop superstar for 20 years and has achieved so much. Now it’s time for her to develop her artistry and evolve into an adult contemporary artist - that is the advice I would be giving if I was managing her career. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, umr3000 said:

Absolutely! 2018/19 is the time for Britney to reinvent her act! She’s been a pop superstar for 20 years and has achieved so much. Now it’s time for her to develop her artistry and evolve into an adult contemporary artist - that is the advice I would be giving if I was managing her career. 

And it doesn't mean that she has to drastically change and not be Britney anymore. Vegas was kinda good that it renewed her energy and attitude, now she and her team just needs to COMMIT to an era and take a risk again. Also stop the baby voice and rerecord your older hits!!

Brit does make the music that is weird and ahead of its time or good songwriting but they don't release it as singles or play it safe with videos/scrap :wyd:even if you dont wanna be the #1 it girl it must be boring to do the same ol thing 

I think she’s at a place mentally where she’s worked on herself. I mean just look at her Instagram, we’ve seen her do things she’s never done in public before. Pop music isn’t doing too good rn without features which is weird. In a way Diplo was right. I’d love to see a new side of britney, maybe some acoustic stuff and do things like she said in her post where she was singing on insta. I think she has the mentality with her career as in her prime that she doesn’t have a say so in a lot or maybe just doesn’t ask anymore. But you have new comers who seem to have control over a lot. Look at camila, shawn, the 1D boys now that they’re solo. I’d love to see her go the beyonce route and have 100 percent control of everything. 

Archived