Honestly, do you think this is perfect timing for her to change

indyRS

Her style and direction ? Musically and career wise?

I mean, her last album didn't sell that much. So it wouldn't be a bad idea to just... Explore a drastic and quite different approach to her music for this next album. Worst case is that it sells as much as her last album or more.

No more watered down old Britney.

2018 is 20 years for her in the game. 

Time to grow into a new direction.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she enjoys dancing but really wants to sing. The thing is it’s never her own songs :tiffcackle:

25 minutes ago, me.against.the.b00ty said:

I think for her own sake she would fall back in love with performing if it was more raw and the way she wanted to; i.e. "little black dress, acoustic one take" as opposed to the overly produced shows we've had for 20 years.

I was saying this before. The show needs a mix, not just Vegas showgirl

A change of style would be great for her.

New Vegas show or tour with live singing for most songs, more acoustic and simple sets.  PANTS AND CROP TOPS.  Original choreographies for a few songs so she can kill the moves.  More personal interaction with the crowd.  A new album with a reinvented sound with real instruments and no auto tune or EDM.  Genuine lyrics, no cheesiness (even though we know our girl loves that ****), no baby voice singing...etc

She should have done it right after FF tbh. It would have been a drastic change and she just had a very successful era. It would have been risky and ballsy to do It then. Now I think it could easily come off as a desperate attempt to be different and relevant again. Obviously that would depend on how Britney and her team do it. Ive wanted it for years now because I just think that singing in a baby voice when you are 4 years away from 40 is.... cringy. So I really hope she gets a vocal coach and practices for 2 years without being in the public eye at all and then come back full force with a glamorous - vocal heavy era. At this point nothing she does would shock people as much as seeing her sing live and sound good.

2 hours ago, indyRS said:

Her style and direction ? Musically and career wise?

I mean, her last album didn't sell that much. So it wouldn't be a bad idea to just... Explore a drastic and quite different approach to her music for this next album. Worst case is that it sells as much as her last album or more.

No more watered down old Britney.

2018 is 20 years for her in the game. 

Time to grow into a new direction.

Her album could’ve sold decent enough if they didn’t wait so long fr single 2 and released a couple more singles. Also cause nobody knew it was out- it was POM and Make Me promo.

hinestlu as long as she’s 100% into it then I think people will be into her again. Vegas has given her good pr with public for most part but now she needs to be interested in her career again. That and her music needs to be more of a mother who’s almost 40. She can still be **** but not baby voice Lolita

personally I’d love to see her do some comedies acting :) 

5 minutes ago, adamspears said:

In my eyes, after 20 years, she has nothing to prove sales or charts wise. So, I'm ready to see HER vision. I believe Glory was a taste of her being more hands-on and it makes me hopeful for B10! :kisses2all:

She is 20 years into her carreer and people still think she can't sing and that she is an unoriginal pop puppet.  As an artist and a singer she has plenty to prove. I just dont think she cares. 

14 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Her album could’ve sold decent enough if they didn’t wait so long fr single 2 and released a couple more singles. Also cause nobody knew it was out- it was POM and Make Me promo.

hinestlu as long as she’s 100% into it then I think people will be into her again. Vegas has given her good pr with public for most part but now she needs to be interested in her career again. That and her music needs to be more of a mother who’s almost 40. She can still be **** but not baby voice Lolita

personally I’d love to see her do some comedies acting :) 

I don't mind her smooth vocals,i actually love it but that lolita image kills her in the public eye.

(don't get me wrong,i'd kill for her to sing like she used to do! :hehehe: ) 

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

She is 20 years into her carreer and people still think she can't sing and that she is an unoriginal pop puppet.  As an artist and a singer she has plenty to prove. I just dont think she cares. 

In the modern music landscape, I agree that she doesn't care. Her focus is clearly on maintaining a steady paycheck (being in the top 10 earning female singers this year is damn good), her health (working out, mental health), and her children. In those ways, I'm happy to see her happy nowadays. My only hope as a fan is an album that she believes in.

Archived